Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    van92f Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Inheritance and siblings
    My mother has terminal cancer and I would like to know since my brothers do not want the home what can I do to put my husband and I on the deed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
    If there is no mortgage, you get a new deed done adding you and your husband to the deed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to take care of siblings? [ 2 Answers ]

How to take care of a 8year old old sibling and 6months old sibling at once?:confused:

Desperate need of custody of siblings! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and in college in Norfolk, Virginia. I have 2 biological sisters and 5 half siblings. My step dad is very abusive and lately my mom has been very ill and has been instructing me in what to do if something bad happens to her, as in how to use her food stamp card, WIC, child support, etc. If...

Arguing and Fighting Siblings [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are the proud parents of 3 daughters, ages 15, 12 and 5. For the last 5 years, our middle child has been dealing with emotional issues which are actually undefined. She has been tested for bi-polar disorder, undergone counseling and has been medicated with just about all the...

Searching for husbands siblings [ 3 Answers ]

My husband's father has two other children. How do we go about finding them? We can't ask his dad. It is a taboo to talk about them.

Siblings and Inlaws [ 3 Answers ]

I have two older brothers who are both married, and I'm single. My middle brother and I both agree that when my Dad passes away the only people who will be able to make any decisions should be my two brothers and myself. My oldest brother wants his wife to be able to make decisions too. His wife is...

View more questions Search