Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beatriceo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Suffer from dry mouth
    I am taking a medication called Metoprol OL SUC ER. I SUFFER FROM SEVERE DRY mOUTH ALTHOUGH AN ENT DOCTOR said I have plenty of saliva. My dentist says my saliva is very thick. I drink Plenty of water, spearmint tea which gives me some relief. I also suck on sugarless candy, and we have a vaporizor in our bedroom at night. At night, it seems to go away, but I am terrriblydiscomforted during the day. Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thank You.
    Beatrice
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 07:59 PM
    How much sugar or salt do you have in your normal diet?
    harveycritic Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2008, 05:34 PM
    There are toothpastes specifically for dry mouth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son might suffer from cleptomania [ 4 Answers ]

I am the parent of a 17 yr old boy who I think suffers from cleptomania. I has been an ongoing problem with him bringing different things home that we didn't buy for him. He was told not to bring nothing home that we have not bough, but that would not solve the problem since he gives the stuff...

Good people are those who suffer the most.why? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend works with ten colleagues, they are all nice people but there is a particular person who in these last 5 years she hated my boyfriend for no reason, all you see in her is evil. She even reported her own colleague friends so she will look perfect to her boss. She was married for two...

I truly believe my dentist let me suffer carelessly [ 3 Answers ]

With all due respect to those in the dental field, I believe that my dentist let me suffer needlessly. I went in for some fillings everything seemed to go well, but when I went home it felll right out. Shortly after the numbing wore off I was in a kind of pain I've never felt before even when I had...

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Can having afilling in tooth trap a nerve in your lips and make your lips pucker up every time you try to talk.

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

View more questions Search