Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwerty108 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gentleman
    she's a tough one! sounds like more of a friend relationship though. You are making the efforts and she is taking them and not giving anything back in return, but sees nothing wrong with it. It might just take time. keep doing what you are doing and hopefully she'll come around
    I know, but I'm tired of all these games. I don't like that she only talks to me when her boyfriend is gone. I don't like that she says she wants to hang out and then we never do. I don't like when she is very flirtatious then expects me to just sit back and not take it as some sort of sign. This has been going on for close to 5 months now, and she's just driving me nuts! Lol. I know there are others out there, but I just seem to find good people at the places I work. I don't get out too much, so it's a little harder to find a good person.
    the_gentleman Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Get some of your guy friends at work and go have a night on the town, and don't answer her calls! If you're tired of how she treats you just tell her you are not taking the Bull anymore. Also tell her that you don't want to get between her and her boyfriend (even though you wish he didn't exist), might get her thinking.
    I know how you feel about the flirtatious part though. One of my friends who is a female is always wanting to lay on my lap, but when I try to flirt with her she gets mad... lol
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 08:07 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2670548, this has been going on for 3 months so read the whole story.

Apr 12, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2670548, this has been going on for 3 months so read the whole story.
    I know how you feel about all this talaniman. Just quit posting on what I have to say.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 09:39 PM
    If you won't listen to Tal, listen to me. I was in a similar situation for ten years with a high school buddy. The odds of her coming around are non-existent or very, very, very, very low. In fact, she may come around faster or at least re-evaluate you if you get yourself a girlfriend. Counter-intuitive I know.

A good person? Ha. Good people aren't friendly only when their boyfriend isn't around or between guys. She's keeping herself entertained with you at arm's length while the guy she's physically intimate with is absent. Wait 'til she invites you out one night along with her boyfriend and you get to sit there and watch her be all over him. Just "friends" do that sort of thing.

You said "she's just driving me nuts!", well keep it up, it gets much worse, you might actually start to love her, then you'll learn what misery really is.

You really only have two choices:
    A) Force the issue and try to steal her. Probably won't go well, but at least you'd have no regrets, and can move on and stop thinking about her all the time.

B) Continue being her girlfriend.

Apr 12, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Ok, I hear you. I know my odds are not in my favor. I know she won't invite out with her boyfriend. I've seen those 2 together before, and I know how they act. Since we've been texting and calling each other, she keeps us both apart from each other. He once even told her to take me to go run errands with her one night when he was out of town. She didn't want to go out of town by herself, so he recommended I go with. She was really surprised by all of this. We wound up going out to eat and then leaving town. We both had a good time. Since then things have changed. I'll admit I feel used when she only talks to me when he's not around. I know I'm like a girlfriend to her. She'll call me when she's in her car by herself. It's just a weird situation.
    Faithpal28 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 08:16 AM
    I totally understand how you feel cause I have been in the same situations where I like a female but she was either with someone or she was totally straight at least from her lifestyle. My advice to her is to just go with the flow and she where it takes you. Trust me I have found that if they want more they will tell you. But for me if I get closer enough to them I let them know eventually that I was attracted to them because girlfriend or best friend what ever they should respect who you are. Because if your real close friends don't know you who will than anybody can say anything about you. I am just all about honesty that is the only way you can make it in any relationship heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual and even Asexual because sometimes the hardest part is being able to accept yourself and behonest with yourself. So don't worry if this person means a lot to you tell her how you feel but not expecting anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pouting co-worker [ 8 Answers ]

My co-worker pouts when she doesn't get her way. She's 22 and ever since I started working with her (in early october) she starts to pout when she doesn't get her way, stomping off, giving everyone the silent treatment, snapping at people. For instance, today is was her turn to take the early...

I have a Crush on my co-worker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a crush on my co-worker going on 6 months. I think he have an idea that I like him but neither one of us ever push the issue. I want to let him know how I feel about him but am too shy to go to him and let him know. Is there another way I can do this? In other words, let him know how I feel?

Annoying co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, this is kind of a detailed question, so bare with me please! I work in a Gastroenterology Clinic with 14 Dr.'s and over 100 employees, and of all of us there is only 15 men that work there, and 14 are the Dr's and the other is the I.T. guy. The rest of us are women, and nothing against...

Worker comp. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone tell if you go back to work on restrictions from a injury at work and at the time you come back your making the same pay per hour that you left at,but one year down the road your union votes to have your wages cut by 25% from 20.00 dollars to 15.00 dollars ,if you are still on work...

In Love with My Co-Worker [ 9 Answers ]

I came across this website looking for some sort of an answer to my problem. I feel its kind of sad not having anyone else in my life to turn to with this, and having to go to the internet and ask complete strangers to tell me what to do. I have friends, but they are idiots and have an emotional...

View more questions Search