Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Electronic signatures
    Is it possible for a university to e-sign for student loans without the apporval and/or authorization of the student? If so, how do they do it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Anything is possible, but why would a university risk it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 08:18 PM
    If they are, most likely there was some permission given when the student applied they were not aware of, but again anything is possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal signatures [ 3 Answers ]

During the time my ex-husband and I were in the process of separating, our house payments were behind. I asked him about payment which he didn't have any cash to assist in our joint obligation. I then asked him about s mail offer of $1500.00 which would pay us up to date and he said to get the...

Signatures [ 8 Answers ]

Here's my situation. I wanted my bathroom remodeled and called a guy who was recommended to me to bid on the job. He was related to a friend, so I decided to have him bid on the job. He came and looked over the bathroom, took measurements, and a week later came back with a bid. When he gave...

Email 'Signatures' [ 3 Answers ]

Using Outlook Express 6 with Windows 2000. I want to create an Email signature in one font but to have my main default font message as a different one without having to change either each time I send a new email. I know broadly how that SHOULD be done, but no matter what I try, the...

View more questions Search