Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildone2413 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 04:16 PM
    High School Semester in England! Impossible to Find!
    Hi! I'm in high school, and I'm looking for a study abroad program in England for next year. For some reason it is really difficult for me to find a suitable program - I heard Two Worlds United is a scam, yet this is the one that best suits the program I want. I'm looking for a semester homestay program... HELP!
    Any helpful links?
    Thank You!
    -Al
    GonnaGoThereOneDay Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Well . I have been looking into the same thing . I was having difficulties as well . From everything I researched. ASSE is the best one. Don't use Two Worlds United. Its apparently a scam. ASSE is sort of hard to navigate though :]

I'm going to be going to england soon through ASSE . It has a ton of scholarships too . We are hardly paying anything (mostly spending money)

Good luck!
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Mar 29, 2008, 10:37 PM
    I think you should consult some students from UK, if you have some friends from there who can find for you. It will be good for to find some online as well. You can join some forums on which there are students from UK as well as from differebt countries ,who will really help you find your questions.

For this you can type UK STUDENT FORUM or similar keywords in Google search bar and then you can join some forums and get help from there. What I can suggest you that you better join some indian student forums, there you can ask some indian students who are also trying to go to UK for further studeis or are there to find higher courses like you.that will really help. Only you need to search the right forums. Te two worlds united is a scam.I don't recommend that .

sovaira's profile on Indian Students Network
    Wish you best of luck with your search .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

High School [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my diploma by going to night school

The right bolts seem almost impossible to find. [ 2 Answers ]

I was outside tightening up the drive belts on my '04 Nissan Frontier and broke the adjusting bolt, the one that tightens up the belt with the alternator. I have been searching for way too long now to find a replacement bolt with no luck. However, I did find a web site that Nissan has called :...

Is it possible to miss 2 semester a school and still graduate? [ 4 Answers ]

I attended a two year college and I took a semester off due to financial problems and it's possible I might need to take another semester off. I still looking for work and I'm not sure if my parents will pay for my tuition, thanks in advance.

View more questions Search