Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1972sher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 03:43 PM
    How do I lose weight in my legs and calfs
    How do I lose weight in my calfs and legs?
    sarah welham Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 05:25 AM
    As with past experience I have found that with a good balanced diet and exercise really helps.
    I started using light weights at the gym, leg extensions, calf raises, etc in August 2007 and have lost 3 inches off the tops of my thighs.
    Cardio exercise helps too to burn fat. Try a treadmill!!
    God luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

I want to lose weight on my legs [ 5 Answers ]

Im a size 14 and I'm 16 but I haven't wore a skirt for about 4 years now, I really want to be able to lose the fat on my legs so that I can wear shorts and bikini's again? I really want to lose weight on my legs it's just making me so depressed! XxXX please help XxXx:( :(

Weight loss in my legs [ 3 Answers ]

Last year I was perfect. This year even though I work out 1 hour a day and eat less, my legs are still solid and flabby. How do I lose weight on my thighs and calves to give them the skinny look? Help me.

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

What is the easy way of losing weight. Do u know where I can buy bangkok pill in philippines or in Dubai? /

View more questions Search