Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 13, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Feeling lonely, or just missing her
    As I have said before, I broke up with my ex back in July, we were going out fore a year and a half, I broke up with her because her family is crazy(litteraly), we were to sexual active and I just felt bored and like I deserved someone better than her, as it has been 7 months, not a single girlfriend since her, about a month after we broke up, I started to feel lonely, like a part of me was missing, I just blew it off thinking I just needed to find a new girlfriend and the feeling would go away, and since I haven't had a girlfriend since her, I have had the feeling ever since then

So am I just feeling lonely and unloved, or do I miss her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 04:20 PM
    so am I just feeling lonely and unloved, or do I miss her
    Probably both. Cheer up an get busy doing what you like to do, get out among people that are having fun. And join them. You don't need a female for fun and happiness, and you can't have one, if your not out there to see, and choose.

Jan 13, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I do get out and do things, but its when I am lying in bed, or just sitting around, is when I get the feeling
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Yep, whenever we slow down, or stop, we still get those old feelings, and that will get better with time, as our life gets other things to think about.

Jan 13, 2008, 05:27 PM
    But its been like 7 months, isn't that long enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing the feeling of togetherness [ 23 Answers ]

I first joined AMHD on a whim as I was searching for new teaching ideas for a unit I was working with my students on. I stayed because of the people that I met here. I was lucky enough to encounter some of the kindest, compassionate, and knowledgeable people and I am truly blessed to have found...

I'm so lonely [ 10 Answers ]

Can some 1 help me with ways 2 get my ex back I'm 31 years old I have 4 kids none of which are my ex partners he was so loving towards me an my children we had a disagreement 1 day an he left 4 another town he's not from this country and a few weeks after we finished I relised how much I really do...

I'm lonely . [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. umm.. it's the first time I think of writing my problem.. well I always feel lonely.. I'm kind of shy.. and this is my problem :'( really I'm very shy.. and quite Well my main problem is my cousin :'( she's so mean to me , always insult me because I can't defend of myself , I just...

Feeling lonely... what to do if anything... [ 14 Answers ]

I've been feeling VERY lonely lately. I'm not sure why really though. I hang out with my friends pretty much daily, but I feel like something is missing. I know this is the time where I really DO NOT need to jump into a relationship, but I don't know what to do about it. I just want someone to care...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

View more questions Search