Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crunchymomma Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Spotting,really confused
    Okay first off I have been breastfeeding my daughter for 13 months now with no menstral cycle... She breastfeeds at night and about two or three times daily,I don't breastfeed exclusivly,she gets liquids and regular food during the day also and breastmilk when going to sleep or if she wakes in the middle of the night,naps etc.Well for about the past five days I have been spotting with no cramps & only when I wipe.At first it was bright red and then pinkish red and now its orangish pink... I have searched the web for answers but aren't getting any... I took a clearblue easy pregnancy test but it came back not pregnant... is there a chance I could be pregnant or is it just my mentral cycle coming back? What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Sounds as though your cycle is coming back. Absence of bleeding is a symptom of pregnancy, not bleeding.

Jan 13, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Okay thanks wasn't sure cause I heard at impantation u spot a little,but thanks for the info I was starting to get a little worried...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Implantation bleeding has not been medically proven, so I would put this out of my mind if I were you.

Are you using protection?

Jan 13, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Yes but one night we didn't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting or not [ 3 Answers ]

How long after the date of conception does spotting occur? And is it possible to start spotting 8 weeks after conception?

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period on oct 6 and it lasted 5 days12 days later I started spotting this has never Happened to me bfore I had sex according to my ovulation calender on my most fertile day I lost some weight then I gained 4 pounds out of nowhere could I be pregnant took a pregnancy test while still...

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am a 20 year old female. I am experiencing spotting after having vigorous sex (rough sex) for 2 days now but I am not feeling any pain, what might be the cause of this? How long will the spotting last?

Spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting every day for the past 2-3 weeks. Is this normal? I've never done this before. I've been on oral birth control for 4 1/2 years now and I have been taking them regularly, with no missed days. Is this a sign of some sort of health problem? Should I be concerned? And is...

View more questions Search