Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Tomorrow is 6 months since dumped
    6 Months ago my Female Ex of 18 years did a midnight flite while I was away. Nothing new it was only the 14th time.
    Well I went off the planet with NC, changing my Email, Mobile, Address, almost everything. Now I have 3 daughters, so it was hard but I realised what she had been mentally abusing me. 3 months of therepy and depression attests for that.
    Not the worst 3 months of my life but must say challenging. I resisted chasing and gained mental strength.
    So here is what NC brought me.
    1. Realisation that what she had been doing was Cronic Emotional Blackmail, which is abuse.
    2. I met a beautiful young lady who adores me for me, and I adore and respect her. She is 8 years younger but so much more mature in her mind.
    3. I got my youngest Daughter back living with me a week ago. Her choice, my privilege. Seemed my youngest and oldest was never asked if they wanted to stay. They were snatched and hidden. Even though my girls asked continually to saty with me they were refused. My youngest got a mobile phone for Xmas. Big mictake for ex.
    4. One day after I get daughter she finds out I have been with newby for 3 months and flips, making threats to distroy me in varying ways. I have a domestic violence order against her now. You see in Australia we recongnise that it is abuse.
    5. I am financially better off because although I am paying $1600 Child Support per month, I no longer am paying for her whimes.
    6. I am mentally stronger, physically healthier, and happy without her. I also gained self respect and esteem.

I think the best part was realising that people who love you do not try and hurt you or abuse the situation.

I started NC to get her back, I ended up realising how wrong she was.
    Guys don't think you don't and can't suffer from abuse. We can and do. But just do allow them to gain "POWER" from your misery. My Ex feels bitter now she can't sink the boot in.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 13, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Great work. I was confused at first because I thought you said she DIED in a midnight flight, like plane journey.
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Raggablue that would have been bearable.
    No she packed the house and kids and left. Always while I am at a work meeting or event. She actually emties the house. I have bought about 5 houses of furniture because when she always came back, because I bended to her demands, she would give her family all the furniture to her family.
    Enough!

Jan 13, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Maybe she is an undercover-second-hand-funiture-dealership-baron?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I love stories like this.

Jan 13, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I love stories like this.
    Do you mean crazy ex ruining mans life or undercover furniture dealers
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Lol, you have moved to better things and that's great, but the used furniture comment was great also.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 05:41 PM
    What a great story... well done Austprod!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

Dumped after one months worth of dating, but I want to get back together [ 11 Answers ]

I understand from reading a few of the posts on this website that the key thing to do is to absolutely have no contact. However, I'm head over heels for this girl. She broke up with me after a month of dating, saying that she didn't think we "romantically clicked," though we seemed to hit it...

View more questions Search