Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toddfarns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Trying to find space for a small master bath
    I have a bi-level house with 3br and 1 bathroom upstairs. We have two large rooms in the basement, one as a home-gym and the other as an additional livingroom. I'm trying to figure out how to add a small master bath, possibly without adding on to the back of our house. Any ideas from anyone? Anyone else have a split level and run into the same scenario? I know many people put a master suite downstairs, but there's something I don't like about having a bedroom in the basement... even though it's only 1/2 below grade.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Todddfarns - Since you don't like the basement idea,let me ask you this:: IS your master bedroom at present on the second floor?? What I'm getting at is ( Amaster bedroom on the 2nd. Floor& take the next bedroom also: IF you can} the other bedroom could be made into a large master bathroom and also a large walk-in closet) I know that wife's love this Idea, this may be a idea that is possible to be done and solve your problems, Before making any decision take a oiece of paper and draw it all out, include both rooms in the drawing::: HOpe this helps ,if it does rate my answer below. Have a good day & GOD BLESS.:::: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Master Bath never smells clean. [ 3 Answers ]

Our house is 6 years old, and we are the original owners. Our master bathroom is one where you walk through the bathroom to get to the closet. There is a window above the shower/tub, but it doesn't open and there are no air vents in the closet. I keep a pretty clean house, but that bathroom...

No hot water in master bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water in my master bath, bath tub. What could the problem be?

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

New Master Bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have read some earlier posts and thought they were very informative, so I thought I would post my delema. I have built a new addition part of which is a new master bath. Along the backwall there is (in row) Toilet, Tub and a separate shower. My original plans call for a 3" drain connecting...

No pressure in master bath shower [ 1 Answers ]

In the master bath shower we have very little pressure but in the other bath there is lots of pressure. The fixtures in the shower are old could this be the problem. HELP!!

View more questions Search