Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    riley666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Dogs
    Does anyone no when the pit bull banning started?
    I need 2 know because I'm doing a speech on the bannings of pit bulls.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by riley666
    does anyone no when the pit bull banning started?
    i need 2 know bcuz i'm doin a speech on the bannings of pit bulls.
    You can read all you want to know on this website PitBulls on the Web.
    riley666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Dogs For Dogs [ 7 Answers ]

My 20 Month Old -13 Lb Female Shih Tzu Has Always Been A Picky Eater. Recently We Gave Her A Beef Hot Dog... she Won't Eat Anything Else. I Give Her 2 Hot Dogs At Noon & 2 At 6pm... she Lovvvvvvvvves Them & Is Happy As Can Be. Am I Feeding Her Too Much & Is She Getting Proper Nutrition? Thank You

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

Too Many Dogs? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have five dogs. The first one we got is a Yorkie/lasa mix His name is Teddy, he is about 18 months. We then got a Yorkie, Benjie, he is just a year+ then came a little Poodle, Peep and her brother Mr Brown, they will be one on February 1st. I am having a problem house training them all....

Dogs don't get along [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my 3 yr old chihuahua to accept my 3 month old Italian Greyhound? The puppy is smaller than the chihuahua, but he acts scared of the puppy. He tries to bite him if he is too close and shows his teeth when he is around. Help, please!!

My dogs health [ 1 Answers ]

I am really worried about my dogs ears he seems to have a tar like substance down them and I don't know what to do, as I am unable to get out of the house to the vets and I can't afford the cost of calling the vet out.

View more questions Search