Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasparitas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Sears craftsman gt3000 25hp kohler 48 in deck
    Hi
    I am still searching for a manual,or a schematic diagram to replace my ground drive belt #161597 on my tracter.I has 5 pulleys although the onboard diagram says it has a 6th flat idler pulley which I don't see anywhere.No model # is on the machine.When I run the belt, it seems to be loose and it is the second factory sears belt that I have bought without making a difference.. If anyone has a late 90's or early 2000 sears craftsman gt3000 25hp kohler 48 in deck,it would be a great help if they could have a quick peek at the pulley set-up underneath for the ground drive belt and send me a diagram or a message.Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman gt3000 garden tractor no manual [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a late 90's-early 2000 gt3000 with a 25hp kohler engine with a 48 in deck.I have no model #'s on the machine at all.I want to replace the ground drive belt and I have one,part # 161597. It seems about 2 inches too big.I also see a belt diagram on the undercarraige saying there is a...

Craftsman Riding Mower 23 Kohler hp 24 inch deck [ 11 Answers ]

I recently went out to mow my lawn with this otherwise reliable machine. I pulled the PTO clutch switch to engage the blades. They started to rotate and I was on my way, for about 30 seconds and then the blades stopped rotating. The motor runs perfectly yet the drive unit for the blade belt does...

Craftsman 25hp tractor will not run with choke open. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 25hp 54inch Kohler pro automatic trans tractor. It is three yrs old. Never had any problems until I went to start it the other day. I pulled the choke like I normally do to start. But when I push the choke in after a few minutes . It stalled time after time. It never did this...

Opinion-sears 25hp-54"deck? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys: Just found your site, looks great! I have a question which I hope someone can help me with. Here goes! I am in need of a new lawn tractor, ours just died after 14 years of exception service. I am looking into a sears 25hp, 54" deck model #60508. It's their top of the line tractor I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.