Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DHodsdon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Vista Printer Driver for NEC SuperScript 870 Printer
    Need a Vista Printer Driver for my NEC SuperScript 870 Printer.

Check out some similar questions!

Network printer Sharing XP-Vista Configuration [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to share printers over a network. One is Windows XP, the other Vista. The XP machine has the printers attached. The Vista machine can see the printers, but shows an error when I try to install. I have downloaded and installed the driver from the manufacturer site and installed on...

Can't install printer to vista windows [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried to install this printer three times and nothing happens. The disc says lexmark 640 but the printer it self says z645 I need help. What can I do now I'm getting very :mad: thank you for your time.

Printer Driver [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a place on line where I can get a driver for my printer? After my hard drive crashed and getting a new one installed, I , of course, lost all my software. I can't find the disc to install the driver for my printer. It's a Canon i860. Thanks in advance.

HP Printer Driver [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure which driver I need from the HP website. I need a driver (free) for my HP Deskjet D1320. Can anyone help me? :confused:

Updating Printer Driver [ 12 Answers ]

I am trying to update my Lexmark X1185 All-In-One driver ( Ver. 1.0.0.0 to 2.0.2.2 ). I keep getting this error message:- C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installableVirtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose " Close " to terminate the application. ( Close or Ignore ). If I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.