Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ambsizsolo1 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 05:21 AM
    Kidney problems from raw sewage?
    As some of you know I have been having a hell of a time getting my landlord to repair the raw sewage flood underneath of my home, in the past few months I have been hospitalized 3 times due to kidney stones. I had 6 in just my left kidney on 11/20/07. Exactly 1 month prior to that, same thing but 2 stones, then the day after the 20th I was back in the hospital for urinating straight blood. Could it possibly that the toxins in the air are causing this to happen because I have only had one other kidney stone problem and that was in 2001, I didn't start having health problems until I moved in this house which I may add has mold in my bedroom and in laundry room. Can raw sewage cause this type of sickness?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I would say the stones are not due to the sewage problem since most stones are from a build up of calcium and uric acids. Calcium can build up due to not enough magnesium and vitamin D to properly absorb and distribute it through your system.

The blood may or may not be due to the sewage problem. I have no idea, but people even doctors do not seem to take environmental toxicity as seriously as it is. You may want to find a good alternative doctor that is familiar with sick building syndrome.
    puertor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 12:15 AM
    I agree-by the way long time no see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stones [ 16 Answers ]

My friend has kindney stones,can anyone help me with a treatment for them?

Kidney Stone or what? [ 23 Answers ]

About 6-8 months ago I went to the doctor because every time I went to the bathroom I would have a bloody stool. I had a colonoscopy done and they said everything was fine and nothing was wrong and the blood went away. About a 2 months ago I was rushed to the E.R. after experiencing the worse pain...

Kidney infection? [ 2 Answers ]

I have pain in my right side and sometimes it hurts towards the stomach and towards the back... I went to the doctors, and they said it could be kidney stones or a kidney infection, they gave me pills for it, and I just finished talking them and yet it still hurtss.. sometimes the pain is even in...

Kidney failure [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! My dog has been diagnosed with kidney failure. She will not eat and rarely drink or go to the bathroom. She just lays around, coughs, and vomits flem. The doctor says we need to put her down. The doctor had given her some medicine and vitamins. I am wondering if there is ANYTHING...

Kidney Infections [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with a severe kidney infection and treated twice with anti botics. The last antbiotic was so hard on my system it left me with joint aches and retaining water. I just don't know, I still feel horrible it has been March 1, 2007, The drug was Levaquin and the docs are saying maybe the...

View more questions Search