Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Freeing a trapped soul
    My mother was brutally murdered by her husband who was possessed by the devil and her husband still holds her soul and won't let her go.how can I release her soul??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 03:16 AM
    How do you know that her husband was possessed by the devil and that he still holds her soul?
    adam30 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
    The day he murdered my mom,he chopped her into 16 pieces man and cut her head off and the full monty as you can imagain.well I walked into the crime scene as he was still hacking away at her and when he looked into my eyes I instantley knew that he'd been taken over.his eyes were sunk into his face with black deep lines al around then.propper scary looking.as time has gone on my mother keeps trying to come to me because I'm very much in the know of how it al morks and when she tryes to show me her face on something she always gets faded out and replaced with his face.so that's how I think he's trapped her soul,even though he's locked up in a wacko unit he can still astrally get out.help please.thanx.if you want to read the story of the murder then go on Google and type in my name (adam langford) and search uk pages only then you will get up a list of articles on it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 08:23 PM
    No one can hold the soul of another person, If you are having issues, and I am sure you are, professional counseling can help some with dealing with it.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 08:44 PM
    You looked into the eyes of a psychotic, and saw a reflection of his mental state.

The rest is your interpretation. Quit letting the guy manipulate you. Psychotics are good at taking advantage of their victims by any means of exploitation they can.

Find a counselor who will help you stay in touch with reality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freeing up phone line [ 3 Answers ]

My grandson is saving for a computer this summer. They live in the country and do not have access to cable, so he would have to be connected through the phone line, which would tie it up. What is out there that he could purchase, to be able to use the computer without tying up the phone? Thank...

I'm trapped between two guys [ 9 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend he is in jail, I've been with him for a year. About 4 months ago I met someone, we decided to be friends with benefit, but we got our feelings involved. Now he decided to break up with me, the reason he's catching to many feelings and can't accept the fact that I have a...

Freeing everything [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 year old amana freezer on the bottom freezes items in refrigerator? Model # ABD2233DEQ. I lose vegtables everyweek. Help.

Trapped [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our...

Trapped [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our kids alone. The past year I have found myself getting my needs met by another man...

View more questions Search