Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stickyvenom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Weird fantasy fairy tale movie or something
    I remember watching this movie when I was a little kid and it was one of those VHS tapes from the library that you can rent for a week it was some kind of fairy tale movie and I only remember a couple of parts I vaguely remember something like a mother losing her children to a witch or wizard so she tried to get them back but she needed help so she gets magical itemsfrom somewhere there was a part when she was climbing straight up a mountain ciff or something and water was running down it but she had these maic shoes that would stick to the rock and she also had these magic scissors that could make clothed out of a small piece of cloth then I'm not sure but I think she had a tablecloth that made food magically appear on top of it when it was set out or something plese help this has been botheing me for quite a whil now thaks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...light=scissors
    stickyvenom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Thanks a bunch been trying to find out for eight to ten years :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient fairy movie [ 8 Answers ]

Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:

80s Cartoon Movie About water Prince And Fairy Princess [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. It's a movie about a prince of the ocean or water and he falls in love with a fairy princess. The prince can't be in direct sunlight and the princess can't touch the water or they will die. The fairy mother is giant sized and I believe wears red. He ends up dying...

80's TV show with live action fairy tale characters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember and have been trying to find the name of an 80's TV show about a fairy tale princess trying to live in the 1980's she was snow white or a rip off snow white... it was very short lived and I believe it was on at night.

Movie about water and air fairy who are in love? Maybe? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched as a kid. I THINK it is about two fairies, one who lives in the water and one who lives in the air that fall in love with each other. I think they both die in the end... Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search