Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realcoolbat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 12:21 AM
    When you do that, your body is mostly losing muscle and nutrients.
    And just drinking water all the time to lose weight won't work 100% because once you stop, you will gain the pounds you tried starving off.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_On_Color
    Done the sarvation thing before didnt have totally horrible result slost about 27lbs in 2 wks. So idk.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Starving and fad diets only make you gain more weight in the long run.
    You need to get on a good healthy eating habit that you can make as your lifestyle.
    Changing to sea salt, drinking more water (not tap) and switching butter instead of margarine
    Olive oil or coconut oil instead of the Crisco vegetable/canola oils helped me a lot.

Diet Guidance - Weight Loss, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity --bad fats vs good fats

This site is really good
    Diet Guidance - Weight Loss, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity--right foods vs wrong foods.
    iwondersometimes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 11:19 PM
    I'm sure you will look great and everything, but its kind of messed up that you are freaking out about this date and he probably isn't even thinking twice about it. Oh well, hope it works out!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Looks are very important

Even more so on first dates :) so good luck

Fasting is a good idea for a week. Anymore than that its hurt full

If you want to lose it fast yeah go for fasting. But whne you start eating again. Eat little. Because as they say your body will be in starvation mode. And it will try and eat up so many claories

Just take lots of vitamen pills. You should be OK :)

Good luck
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 29, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Hey... just so we are clear... at 6'1" and 140 lbs the guy your are dating is anorexic. That IS INSANE even if it is pre-pubescent! And also just so you know cutie... guys wouldn't even be able to tell if you lost 10 lbs. trust me. And if I were the guy you were after and I found out you were trying to drop a 20 spot to go on a date with me, it would quite honestly freak me the f out! Go work out with him a couple times a week or go do an activity together on your dates... don't freakin' scare him away by becoming a wee bit nutso before the first date. Where black and heels you will be fine. Worry about your breath and hair more. I can't believe what this world is coming too!!

Love you babe! Take care of yous!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 04:19 PM
    You didn't gain all that weight overnight and you certainly cannot lose it all overnight either. Just eat sensibly as you are a growing girl of 16 and should not start the yoyo dieting at this early of an age. Lose the weight gradually and you'll be better off. Also pointed out earlier any dude that is that tall and that skinny means that his metabolism is out of whack big time.
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Feb 13, 2008, 01:27 PM
    That's absolutely crazy. (1) You can't lose that amount of weight in a week. It just won't work. Even if you didn't eat, period, you may lose like maybe 7 or 8 lbs tops. (2) Why would you want to lose that amount of weight for ONE DATE! If you want to impress him, your better off with a new outfit and a haircut. I personally would choose the mall over the hospital...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ways for a teen to lose weight in a week [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a 5'4 girl teen who weighs 139 pounds. On May 17 & 18th, my school is going on a major trip where only certain students go. We go many different places including a water park and the hotel we are staying at has a pool. I am very self-conscious about my body and I need to know if I need...

Have it all, don't want to lose it all. I think? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost my high paying job. I am not able to meet my financial obligations. I have the American Dream- House, Wife, Nice Car, etc. etc. and it is all going down the drain. While this situation has evolved and occupied my every thought, I really got to see my wife's true colors. My wife is a...

Lose 10 kgs in one week [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I really need to lose 10 kilograms in 7 days or less for a special occasion and I was wondering if you could help me or give tips on how to achieve that goal. Thank you!

Why did he lose it? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, my boy and I have been together for a long time, I am 18 and he is 19... there was a situation which I am confused about... sex has never been a topic for him and I until now, we have never had sex or oral sex besides the whole dry sex thing where clothes stay on... the other night when...

I'm going to lose her, how do we get through this? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 and my girlfriend is 25. I have been in a relationship for over three years with my girlfriend and I love her to bits but I have a problem with myself in that I keep going behind her back to go on gay or bi chat sites, not to meet anyone but to chat and arrange a meet but never can go...

View more questions Search