Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tolinide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 10:40 PM
    Glen L. Campbell, original owner of Rainbow Bread
    I am trying to locate the family of Glen L. Campbell, one of the original owners of Rainbow Bread. Please if you know anything about this family let me know!
    gary steele Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I knew 1 Campbell family in Sullivan County Tennessee whom were associated with Rainbow Bread but they sold to Anheiser Busch. Could this be who you are looking for
    christinacraig Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    -

Jun 30, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tolinide
    I am trying to locate the family of Glen L. Campbell, one of the original owners of Rainbow Bread. Please if you know anything about this family let me know!!
    What state do they live

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rainbow Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I 'm looking for a movie from the 80's about a couple of children who find a rainbow and go through it and find a magical land. I'm beginning to think I made it up. Does someone know the name of this movie. I thought originallt that it was call the "land of far and away".

Leprechaun looking for his rainbow [ 20 Answers ]

There is a 1980s or early 90s move about a little person or leprechaun who gets lost in the woods. These two children find him and hide him from their parents plus throughout the movie he is trying not to lose his gold dust. He sings " It's raining, it's pouring"... in the movie. He then finds his...

Who is D.Campbell /Artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large picture by a D.Campbell /1945. Does any one know who he is?

Rainbow bread? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone else remember Rainbow Bread? I remember it looked like all of the colors swirled out from the middle. It was made by a big corporate bakery (like Wonderbread or something). I would have been the early to mid 90's. I remember the commercials and I think I ate it a couple of times, but...

Pilot's rainbow [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone explain the pilot's rainbow? Why, just prior to entering a cloud, is there a mirror image of the aircraft, with a rainbow surrounding it?

View more questions Search