Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jtech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 10:11 PM
    R&B Song Titled "Looking For You" Re-make done by Kirk Franklin
    What was the name of the R&B group or person that sang Looking For You?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 12, 2008, 11:18 PM
    I said Kirk Franklin, and now I see that you said he re-made it, sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Monotype, titled "indian Summer" by a James? Value? Aritst? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large framed (4'7"x 3'5") piece of southwestern (I think) piece of artwork. My uncle got it from a famous interior designer before he passed away. We think it may be worth something. The only information we have though is the it's a monotype, titled "indian Summer" signes James? Or...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Need help to make e-mail "link" [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I need some advice on how to make my webpage "e-mail address" link to actually open up the clients e-mail program (outlook express or Outlook). I have to tell you that this is my first attempt at a webpage, and I'm using Photoshop7 (to make the page) and will be also using Dreamweaver for...

Two parts: moving toilet over 4" and connecting to 4" black plastic to make shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, I have a concrete slab foundation. In one full bath, I'm changing out the tub to put in a sauna tub, going from 60x30 to 60x32. The toilet is right next to the tub, so I want to move the toilet over at least 4" and change the sink to a pedastal sink to make room for the move for...

View more questions Search