Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimini2010 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Blue topaz
    Where can I find just the blue topaz stone for cheap?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 09:38 PM
    It depends how large a stone you wish. Loose stones are cheaper than buying them already in a setting. You can go on the net and look and get some idea of how much. Generally the darker the blue color the more expensive the stone will be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Warrant [ 7 Answers ]

Does a persons probation or blue warrant ever expire? What happens if a person never had prior knowledge of having a blue warrant issued, even when released from a fed prison and checked for any other detainers nothing came up and he was cleared to be released. Two years later he was arrested...

Why is the sky blue? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is the sky blue?:cool:

Tv turns blue [ 3 Answers ]

My TV turns blue with thin horizontal lines whenever I turn it on and then right away it shuts off. It repeatedly does this and will not actually stay on. If anyone has a similar experience with a solution to this problem. Please HELP!! Thanks guys

Television looks blue [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. The other night I turned my television (25" CRT) to the side so I could see it from the other room. When I turned it back, the picture suddenly had a blue cast over it, like the tint was set incorrectly. Now it fluctuates back & forth between a normal-looking picture and a mostly blue picture....

Why is the sky blue? [ 8 Answers ]

This is something I've always wondered, something which seems so simple, but yet I'm sure has a more complex explanation. Maybe somebody could enlighten me :confused: Thanks

View more questions Search