Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zero12091 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Telekinesis Issue, I would REALLY appreciate any aid.
    My friend had an interest in Telekinesis and had showed me the Psi wheel and such, and I have read about it here and there on occasion, but i was just as skeptic as your average person, ma bey even more so. anyways, one day i was sitting in my house and decided to mess around a little bit, so i made a psi wheel and just concentrated on it i guess, at first nothing really happened, but after a bit it started spinning a half turn here, a quarter turn there and twitches and such, so then i was a bit more interested, but no where near convinced since i am very well aware that the slightest air currents along with heat currents can move these things. Anyways I just went to bed and called it a night after that, the next morning i woke up with a strange confidence about this whole thing, and i jumped up and ran back over to the wheel, I could Immediately Spin it in full rotations both counter-clockwise and clockwise, again even with this success I was not convinced but I still felt confident, I ran over and grabbed a Glass, placed it over the wheel and Tested it every way i knew how, I made certain it was air tight enough so the wheel couldn't be influenced, I made sure heat was not affecting it I even checked if a magnet would affect it and it didn't, but to be 100% I isolated the setup from all electromagnetic fields ( I did this by using a EMF detector and kept it on even during my test, reason I have one is because My dad is a Paranormal Investigator for the TAPS branch in Florida.... even longer story then this one lol). So after all this testing, I started my test, and as soon as i attempted, I could spin the wheel just as before and with just as much success even while under the testing conditions also I was able to tilt it almost to the point where the wheel fell off of the needle. Ever since that day, which was only ma bey a week ago, I occasionally feel it in my hands, and my head... its hard to explain, but I can feel it, I haven't had the same success with the wheel since that day, but i'm trying and if anyone wants ill post whatever evidence I can, but I'm not here to make skeptics believe me, or to win a million dollars or even to gain any sort of fame, I'm posting this to see if anyone can help me find answerers ...I've done literally a few days worth of research and I don't know what to believe, I'd like to ma bey attempt to develop these abilities if I can but I also really would just like answers.... its a kind of scary thing and I don't know if i even believe myself yet, I just wanna know if there is anyone out there who can help me, Thank you so much to anyone who takes the time to read this and help.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 09:44 PM
    I've read your post and don't really understand just what is your question exactly. I know that what you are saying is true and that you can actually move this psi wheel with your mind. I can move things suspended from say the ceiling (not a psi wheel) but a string with a small object at the end.

If you say your dad is a paranormal investigator what does he say about this new found ability of yours? Does he believe you. Have you shown him your ability?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Jan 12, 2008, 11:47 PM
    FIrst show me a tape, then I'll consider believing you.

Jan 13, 2008, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    I've read your post and don't really understand just what is your question exactly. I know that what you are saying is true and that you can actually move this psi wheel with your mind. I can move things suspended from say the ceiling (not a psi wheel) but a string with a small object at the end.

If you say your dad is a paranormal investigator what does he say about this new found ability of yours? Does he believe you. Have you shown him your ability?

I want to know if anyone can give me answers, like Should I try to develop this? and if so, is there any proven way I can go about doing that where ill actually get results? And I don't know things are just getting weird, I'm tlkin to my friend about it now, this is what I just said to him.

(I Changed sns for privacy reasons, but this was on aim)

"Friend (10:20:01 PM): yo have u done any tk stuff recently

Me (10:21:17 PM): yeh, its gettin to me thgh dude... like its startin to wit me...i told my mom and , and she wasnt freakin out, and she kinda belives me...but this whole thing is goin alot further then i thght

Friend (10:21:22 PM): like what fill me in

Me (10:23:22 PM): Like I can feel it... all of a sudden I have urges to move , like I can just do it... but i still doubt i can so it dosent work, I feel it in my head and my hands, and sometimes my heart....not in a sensitive way...like its there, and idk...Im havin dreams now and , its becoming easier i think but i still can't do it under a cup again"

I just want to know if anyone can guide me t words some answerers about all this, and if any one can help me ma bey develop this ability so that may be all this weird going on will stop.

p.s. no I didn't tell My father yet, My mom told me to tell him, so ill probably tell him this week.

Jan 13, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    FIrst show me a tape, then I'll consider believing you.

Like I said before, Im not here to convince anyone, if you want to help me then great, if not, then you have no need to speak here, If I can I will post a video, but unless it's a video that is to my satisfaction, such as my prior test under a glass I will not post any ty videos, simply because all that does is make me look like I'm lying. So when I achieve the same success I did that one day, I will be Happy to post a well made High Quality video so there is no doubt, until then, you will haveto choose to ethier believe me or not.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 08:54 PM
    I believe you should try to develop it, but through classes and through people who have had experience. The last thing you need is to let it get out of hand and out of control. I know you do not want to hurt anybody else or yourself which is possible if you let your emotions get out of control. This is just my opinion though. I also believe that if your going to develop this gift, you need to do it for the good of others.

Jan 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I believe you should try to develope it, but through classes and through people who have had experiance. The last thing you need is to let it get out of hand and out of control. I know you do not want to hurt anybody else or yourself which is possible if you let your emotions get out of control. This is just my opinion though. I also believe that if your going to develope this gift, you need to do it for the good of others.
    I have no problem Helping people if It was to my ability, I just don't know anyone to help me develop or to guide me in the right direction, I'm going on only my internet research which I don't know if I can trust or not.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Can you give me the sites and research that you have done on the internet. Also depending on where you live their should be people who have experience in this field to help you out. Please reply as soon as you can.

Jan 13, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Telekinesis, Psychokinesis - Crystalinks ----- PsiPog.net : Science is Evolving----- http://www.freewebs.com/telekinetics/index.htm----- The PK Man Seen from an African Perspective----- -----The Psion Guild----- Visionary Living----- TelekinesisNow.com----- Tips on 'How to do Telekinesis / Psychokinesis?' ----- PsiPog.net : An Introduction to Telekinesis by Peebrain

That is all of my Favorite Places On the topic, I have gone to a few other sites but I don't have those, Also I Live in Ny, But I wouldn't even know how to go about finding someone to help.
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 09:11 PM
    First talk to your dad about this. He would be the one who could help point you in the right direction. He probably knows someone who can help you develop these gifts if that is what you want. Show him what you can do for starters and go from there.

Jan 13, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    First talk to your dad about this. He would be the one who could help point you in the right direction. He probably knows someone who can help you develop these gifts if that is what you want. Show him what you can do for starters and go from there.
    I would, But Its hard for me to show him since he lives in another state, and He is a Paranormal investigator, but He Works for ghost Hunters so I don't know how much he would know about my situation, but its worth a shot.
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 09:58 PM
    If he lives in another state tell him anyway. Like I said he probably knows someone.

Jan 15, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Yeah, I'm Still no closer to having answerers and I feel as if Its taking over my life, its all I think about I can't help it, and the more I learn the more this gets out of control, I can regularly use it whenever I want, and I get a sort of tingly feeling in my hands, still no success inside of a glass but I'm positive that's a subconscious thing. Anyway, I still can't find anyone to help me or give me answerers, My dad can't help me, if anyone has anymore help ide really appreciate it. I'm just at a loss
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 09:46 PM
    You are young. This is not the end of the world here we're talking about. You need to realize that not everyone will listen to you or even know what you are talking about! This is possible to do. I told you I can do this. It has a lot to do with mind focusing and mind control and nothing mystifiying. It is not a subconscious thing either. You need to relax for right now as you are getting way too carried away about this.

Try looking up the subject online and reading more about it for one as this topic is just coming into its own now and people are paying more attention to this and are starting to consider it real and not some parlor trick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did I do Telekinesis? [ 15 Answers ]

OK here os how the story goes that might connect to the shadowy figure. My cousin and I joined hands and closed our eyes and concentrated hard. Then out of no where we heard something hit the wall it sounded like change. Sure enough we threw some pennies at the wall. We were amazed. And tried to...

Getting over it! Just one issue! [ 22 Answers ]

I seem to wake up every morning with a heartache. I dream about the person almost every night. From 5 o clock and on I do fine but morning and work is terrifying! Also, I am talking to a few girls but I feel guilty because I feel like I'm doing something wrong and it doesn't feel the way it did...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Who issue W2? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Work summary: - Worked in a University for Jan and Feb 2006 - Worked on CPT (training) with a company from March till 1 May 06 - Worked on OPT with same company from May 1 to Dec 1 06

View more questions Search