Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Loose the gut. Health plan needed.
    Does anybody know how you could loose your gut? And get pecs and abs? Like a health plan. How many calories a day you should have. Work out plan. If you could provide that information that would be great!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 10:51 AM
    A lower body fat percentage comes from healthy food choices, correct portions, and a regular exercise program of 30-60 minutes 4-5 times a week. It's impossible to spot reduce one area, when you burn fat for energy you use it from all areas of your body. To lose abdominal fat resistance training is the key, but you need to train the whole body. Weight/resistance training and aerobics will help you a lot. If you work in walking, or running at least 1 mile, or 1 hr. 3 times a week you'll be amazed at the results. Always eat a natural low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie type food with smaller portions. It takes time and patience to get a flat stomach. Breakfast is very important to starting your day off and making your metabolism work for you, eat oatmeal, or whole grain cereal, a egg, wheat toast or some fruit, throw some fruit, nuts, wheat germ on some low fat yogurt, but don't skip breakfast! Portions of lean meats, like skinless chicken and turkey breast, loin type meats and fish, a portion is 3 oz, baked or broiled. Snack on almonds, nuts and seeds in small quantities instead of sweets or chips. Leafy Green veggies, like spinach, romaine type lettuce, sprouts, lowfat/skim dairy milk, yogurt and cheese, 2-3 portions a day. Whole grain cereals, pasta, rice and breads, Fruits, like berries for instance with each meal. Foods to cut out for the time being, processed foods, fast foods, fried foods. Cut out any presweetened drinks like soda or anything with high fructose corn syrup these kind of drinks have lots of calories and no nutrients, drink lots of water through the day instead. The amount of calories a day is not as important when your eating correct and smaller portions of healthy, natural foods. Once you get a handle on your food choices and get into a regular exercise program you will see results that will last. Remember to read nutritional labels on the foods you eat, keep to the one portion size recommended!
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelesspa
    A lower body fat percentage comes from healthy food choices, correct portions, and a regular exercise program of 30-60 minutes 4-5 times a week. It's impossible to spot reduce one area, when you burn fat for energy you use it from all areas of your body. To lose abdominal fat resistance training is the key, but you need to train the whole body. Weight/resistance training and aerobics will help you alot. If you work in walking, or running at least 1 mile, or 1 hr., 3 times a week you'll be amazed at the results. Always eat a natural low fat, low sugar, low sodium, low calorie type food with smaller portions. It takes time and patience to get a flat stomach. Breakfast is very important to starting your day off and making your metabolism work for you, eat oatmeal, or whole grain cereal, a egg, wheat toast or some fruit, throw some fruit, nuts, wheat germ on some low fat yogurt, but don't skip breakfast! Portions of lean meats, like skinless chicken and turkey breast, loin type meats and fish, a portion is 3 oz, baked or broiled. Snack on almonds, nuts and seeds in small quantities instead of sweets or chips. Leafy Green veggies, like spinach, romaine type lettuce, sprouts, lowfat/skim dairy milk, yogurt and cheese, 2-3 portions a day. Whole grain cereals, pasta, rice and breads, Fruits, like berries for instance with each meal. Foods to cut out for the time being, processed foods, fast foods, fried foods. Cut out any presweetened drinks like soda or anything with high fructose corn syrup these kind of drinks have lots of calories and no nutrients, drink lots of water through the day instead. The amount of calories a day is not as important when your eating correct and smaller portions of healthy, natural foods. Once you get a handle on your food choices and get into a regular exercise program you will see results that will last. Remember to read nutritional labels on the foods you eat, keep to the one portion size recommended!
    Thank you so much! A 5 star answer!:D I'll definitely do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

How can I loose 60 to 80? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm trying to get into the army and I'm about 87 pounds over weight, and I need to know how to loose that weight fast...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Senior health plan [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior. My wife is 60. I have a 16 yr old daughter living at home.Don't have a health plan. Is there help financially for me for health care

View more questions Search