Army does my future have me going into the us military
    Does my future have me going into the us military
    charlesgipson79 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 08:17 PM
    I don't know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Do you want to go into the military? You will definitely gain with job training, health care, education, travel. The Navy is cool. If I were a few years younger and single, I'd chose the Navy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 08:20 PM
    The army is a good choice for many people, it can give you great job training and experience. It also lets you build up for college latter.

And unlike wondergirl, If I was a few years younger I would still be too old, They offer a great opportunity for the right people
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 22, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesgipson79
    does my future have me going into the us military
    It is a great opportunity to join. I am serving still to this day. You make really good money and travel the world. Plus you can get all your schooling paid for if you are reg force. If it matters I am talking about the Canadian Military.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 22, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Depends, have you thought about it long and hard? Do you want to join the military or do you feel obligated by someone around you?
    Obviously your having second thoughts by asking strangers if you should join or not... we don't know anything about you.
    If it's any help I'd try flipping a coin... it would probably be as good as any of our very biased answers.
    Think about why you want to join and why you don't. Do the pro's out weigh the con's? How do you feel about joining? I mean the military is great and offers some great opportunities to see the world and even go to college and get work experience but civilian life is at times just as rewarding. It all depends on the person.

This is a decision only you can make, so make it carefully and listen to what your heart says not what we say.
    armyguy98c10 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any Subtopics for Military/Army Related? [ 1 Answers ]

There is not one specifically for military, but I think that would be a good one. I'll put it on our list of considerations for new boards. ... in the meantime I've moved this to the Family board.

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Work or Spouse Visa.future Military spouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I really have no idea where to start... I am engaged and currently visiting my fiancé (a Marine) in Okinawa, Japan. . He is stationed in Japan for the next 9 months. I was considering moving to Japan to be with him during this tour. I do not have a job in the US, I will more than likely find...

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

View more questions Search