magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Spam Head.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EIFS EXPERT
    Since George W. Bush is nearing the end of his term, what do you think his legacy will be?
    You really want a serious answer to that?
    It all depends on if you ask that to a small selection of rather conservative American voters, or to the overall majority of humanity...
    :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EIFS EXPERT
    Since George W. Bush is nearing the end of his term, what do you think his legacy will be?
    OK, OK, here is what I think his legacy will be:

Monkeys will be allowed to vote. What? They already do? Oh... well... nevermind.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Apr 5, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Things seem to be deteoriating as far as inflation goes, but I am thankful that neither Gore or Kerry are at the helm!
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Doesn't matter who is at the helm. The private bankers are running the show. The part that really counts anyway. That's the problem.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 04:01 AM
    boredINmind disagrees: Maybe in New York things are looking good, but here in Arkansas hundreds of people are out of jobs due to layoffs. 4 factories off the top of my head laid-off and 1 major factory is closing. That's just in a 50 mile radius of my house.
    And how were things when your man the slick one was running things in Arkansas ?Except for the few businesses in the Arkansas Development Finance Authority the rest were in the crapper or run out of business. The only thing that went up in Arkansas was the suicide rate and the bulge in Billy 's pants .
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx
    boredINmind disagrees: When my mom and all of my friends were laid-off and started looking for jobs that just ain't there, I should have just told them that it is their fault. Blaming the leader of our country for a SILLY little economic depression due to his WAR! SILLY ME
    Hey bored, how much power do you actually think the president has over the economy? Who made him responsible for your mom and friends keeping their jobs or finding new ones? Who said this alleged depression was due to the war? You missed my point entirely which is regardless of the reality, the left and the mainstream media WANT a recession. They've been driving the discussion on the economy and it's all fear, all depressing, all Bush's fault all the time. They have a vested interest in your misery as they believe it will help them get their way in the election, so we can listen to the fear mongering from the left and the media and wallow in self pity, waiting for government to rescue us - or we can reject their assault, pick ourselves up, and show them what America is made of. I choose the latter, and I'm offended that our supposed rescuers don't mind if we're miserable as long as they win.
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 11:58 AM
    tomder55 agrees: Steve you sound like a gun totin bible tumpin anti-immigrant bitter person.
    George_1950 agrees: Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Hey bored, how much power do you actually think the president has over the economy? Who made him responsible for your mom and friends keeping their jobs or finding new ones? Who said this alleged depression was due to the war? You missed my point entirely which is regardless of the reality, the left and the mainstream media WANT a recession. They've been driving the discussion on the economy and it's all fear, all depressing, all Bush's fault all the time. They have a vested interest in your misery as they believe it will help them get their way in the election, so we can listen to the fear mongering from the left and the media and wallow in self pity, waiting for government to rescue us - or we can reject their assault, pick ourselves up, and show them what America is made of. I choose the latter, and I'm offended that our supposed rescuers don't mind if we're miserable as long as they win.
    Hahahahahhahahahahahha!! Look at your buddy tomder's post above where he blames Arkansas' economic downturn on Clinton.

Here I'll post it for you:
    and how were things when your man the slick one was running things in Arkansas ?Except for the few businesses in the Arkansas Development Finance Authority the rest were in the crapper or run out of business. The only thing that went up in Arkansas was the suicide rate and the bulge in Billy 's pants .
    You guys are so fanatical it's funny! LOL!
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Hahahahahhahahahahahha!! Look at your buddy tomder's post above where he blames Arkansas' economic downturn on Clinton.
    Gee NK, you'd think by now you'd get that I'm not so easily ridiculed. All I got out of tom's post was a comparison of Arkansas under Clinton, would you mind pointing out exactly where he "blames Arkansas' economic downturn on Clinton?"

You guys are so fanatical it's funny! LOL!
    Well, I can't speak for tom but I think it's interesting that those of us more concerned with reality than perception are the ones you consider 'fanatical.' :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

De George Syndrome [ 11 Answers ]

I am a psychotherapist who has a patient who has been diagnosed with "De George Syndrome". I am looking for information concerning the symptoms and the management as well as prognosis of the syndrome.

George and junior catoon [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can bought george and junior cartoon

Artist george villa [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to find out about a watercolor by this artist. Any info appreciated

George and Moses [ 1 Answers ]

George W. Bush, in an airport lobby, noticed a man in a long flowing white robe with a long flowing white beard and flowing white hair. The man had a staff in one hand and some stone tablets under the other arm. George W. approached the man and inquired, "Aren't you Moses." The man ignored...

George Bush [ 52 Answers ]

I hate politics! But recently there has been such a flood of it coming through On TV, radio, and the internet that I can't escape from hearing things - all of which I do not like or condone. Can someone please tell me anything good that president Bush has done for His country. I'm struggling to...

View more questions Search