Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 12, 2008, 05:38 PM
    How to get out of a speeding ticket
    If you've ever wondered how to get out of a speeding ticket. Just repeat what is below.

After the police officer pulls you over for speeding, he should ask...

Officer: May I see your license and registration?

You: I don't have a license. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the registration for this vehicle then?

You: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

You: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the registration in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

You: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!

You: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer should have immediately called his captain. The car should be quickly surrounded by police, and the captain should approach you to handle the tense situation.

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

You: Sure. Here it is.

Show the captain your valid license.

Captain: Who's car is this?

You: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

You should now give him the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

You: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

You should open your glove box SLOWLY, and you should hopefully not have a gun in there.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.

You: No problem.

Open your trunk to reveal that there is no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove-box, and that there was a body in the trunk?

You: Yeah, and I'll bet that son of a b**** told you I was speeding too!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Yes sounds like an exciting time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong date written on speeding ticket! [ 9 Answers ]

I recently got pulled over and was given a speeding ticket. I was definitely speeding and did not give the officer a hastle. The date of my ticket was 11/27/06 and written on the ticket was 11/27/08. A few days later the sent me a new ticket with the date corrected. Does anyone know if my ticket...

Big fat Speeding Ticket in NC [ 10 Answers ]

I live in Davidson County in North Carolina... today I was going down the road, OK flying down the road and I got pulled by a state tropper. He wrote me a ticket for speeding 72 mph in a 50 mph zone. He said I have to appear in court for the ticket. I am 24 with no points on my license and no...

Speeding ticket [ 16 Answers ]

I was stopped for speeding in Bonners Ferry Idaho. My question is I asked to see my speed on the officers radar and he said "the only way you will come back to my car is in handcuffs so no I do not need to show you the actual speed" I then asked him again and he said that he does not have to show...

Speeding ticket [ 4 Answers ]

I got my first speeding ticket today. I'm not sure if it means anything, but the officer misspelled my name. I was woundering if there is any law that states I can get out of paying since my name is spelled wrong.

Speeding Ticket in Houston [ 2 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket in Houston and would like to fight it. Please advice some useful website or advice. Thanks.

View more questions Search