Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twannh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 06:08 AM
    What about their doctoral program??
    Jaskaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Simple, if Cal Coast accreditation is not valid prove it by allowing the Cal Coast University Students take the same boards? Not allowed, not because of accreditation. Solely due to the possibility of Cal Coast Students passing and making everyone aware that paying high tuition fees is not necessary. PS not a Cal Student, yet the high cost of education is ridiculous.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation for Canyon College [ 14 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if Canyon College in Caldwell, Idaho accredited? I was told that it has a private accreditation. What is a private accreditation? Silvesterdav

30 day notice - California [ 5 Answers ]

On Sept 20 I gave my written 30 day notice. I subsequently moved out around October 3. My lease had expired in July. My problem is that the rental co is charging me rent till the last day of the month instead of 30 days after I gave notice, which should have been Oct 20. My question is can they...

California Lease [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very thankful I found this site... it has proved to be very informative and the people that reply are greatly appreciated. I hope someone can answer my question as this is turning into a problem I hadn't expected! I rented a house property in July. The house was being rented by the owner,...

California [ 1 Answers ]

Contest Question 1 out of a hundred. I am having a lot of trouble with this one. Thanks for any help. A certain California drive-thru during its almost-90-year span of operation, before a snowstorm in the late sixties put it out of commission... What, where was it... I have tried tunnels,...

View more questions Search