Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 08:57 AM
    If you haven't heard from them then it may be a good sign that your sister doesn't really have a case and was blowing smoke to create a problem. I hope your evil sister isn't somehow collecting her checks and figures she got what she wants and so is letting it go.
    Talk to the lawyer about if and when she can go to the Fla SSI office and reapply for money there.
    denice Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Well we go to court on Thursday. And I hope not to be in jail. Sister klaara is in fl. Having a great time. She still has no check. But me and my brother take care of her. Maybe she will get it back. I know they can not keep it forever. It does belong to her. Not my mean sister. They think this will make her come back. I wonder what would happen to them if she did come back and she passed the compase test. I do not know her iq. She can read a little and write a little. So I really do not know. Any way I hope this ends soon. If I do not write you will know where I am. Thank you all though for all of you're prayers. I really need them denice
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2008, 06:36 PM
    denice I have not responded to amny of your post but I have read them all. I am sendign you warm wishes and I know how frustrating things can be when you are dealing with a handicapped/mentally impaired family member. It's a sad day when all of the family members are not looking out for their best interest. Warm wishes and I hope all goes well.

May 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Well tomorrow we go to court. My mean sister asked in her motion to put me back in jail. And to throw out my mothers letter. My brother and daughter will be going with me. Everybody pray for the best and I will write to everyone when I get home. Thank you all again just for letting me talk denice
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Good Luck, Denice.

May 29, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Well I am not in jail. The judge ordered me and sister klaara to pay the guardian bill and then they are going to take sister klaaras money and hire a lawyer in fl to bring her back. I can not believe this. She has no money. And they are taken her money and spending it. This is so crazy. All I can say she is safe again for awhile. The lawyer said this is better then what it was. I think this is crazy. If I was not living this I would not believe they could treat someone like this.

May 29, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Well I just talked to my lawyer. He said they are going to do a deposition on my mean sister. They are tired of her lies. I guess this is good. Any way I told her she can stay in fl at least 2 more months so she is happy. I guess day by day

Jun 14, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Well The Congress Lady Got Involved. My Sister Should Be Getting Her Check Back And They Owe Her The Back Pay. Also They Are Upset With The Judge For Telling Me To Shot My Brother. And He Did Nothing Illigeal. We Shall See

Feb 1, 2009, 04:49 AM

Well it has been along time. So here is the update. My sister is living with me in fl. Her check was returned except 2000 dollars. We are trying to get that back. They have dropped all of the felony charges. Because there was no case. So I am off probation for the things I never went to court for. And now all that is left is the cival court. Which it should have been all along.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Handicap toilet [ 8 Answers ]

How far from the wall should you install a handicap toilet?

Ticket for parking in handicap zone? [ 11 Answers ]

1. You are just turning into the handicap spot. You are backing up and the police blocks you. He gives you a ticket for parking in the handicap zone. 2. You have not parked. You are just picking up someone for 1 minute. As you are backing up the police blocks you and gives you a ticket. Does...

Handicap Registration [ 1 Answers ]

Can you pleas tell me how to register as handicapped in Spain, I was recently diagnosed as having Age-related Macular Degeneration.

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

Noisy handicap tenant issue! [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a rent-stabilized apt. run by DHCR. One of the residents over me is handicap(wheelchair)(mother). However, the rest of family(20+yrs old kids and grandchild) are not. We have constantly been battling a noise problem over our heads for 20+ years from these residents(mom very nasty, and...

View more questions Search