Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Air J Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Football/All Around training
    There is a website I found which has been open for not to long but they have an Article of The Week thing which everyone should read. Its not very advanced but it will help many members here. Here is there exact email. You may have to sign up to view this article

Here is a link to the article of the week we will be discussing one a week. I believe this one will benefit many members. If you have an article and want it to be the "Article of the Week" Email me.

http://famouswr.proboards70.com/inde...ead=1136428438
    kray305 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 12:33 PM
    N.f.
    I have a big question for you I want to know do you have to be in collge football player to join the N.F.L because I never played high school and college let me know if N.F.L can allow that but I did remember they say that the person must be out of high school after 3 years thanks

Jan 26, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Yeah three years I think is it

But it would be hard to make it never really playing

I got a question for you what's your diet and training look like and what position do you play
    kray305 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 02:35 PM
    The position I would play from least to best will be corner linebacker or runningback and my diet is crazy I eat small portions I lose 3 pounds a day I'm 6'1 230 lbs my plan is to go down to 180 and back up 215 with muscle and to make it anything possible hopfully when I try out I try out for a sorry team that have many injured players you know

Apr 22, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Well its late but good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football [ 2 Answers ]

For which English clubs did Sky Sports football commentator Andy Gray play for?

Football [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the player to have played the most consecutive games in football history?

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search