Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jma6383 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Looking for average time people are on clomid
    Getting ready to start first cycle of clomid and am just wondering the average number of tries before success?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2008, 07:44 AM
    I am entering round 3

The first two doses (50mg, and 100mg) didn't make me ovulate.

There is no real way to know how long you will be on it. Some people get pregnant the first month on it... for others (like me) it takes a little longer.
    collinsmom Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2008, 02:11 PM
    I took clomid for 6 months (the max), and I did not get pregnant. Sorry to be the downer, but it didn't work for me...
    lulu2912 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2008, 10:56 AM
    I took Clomid only one time and now I am 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant!!
    Jodie88 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by collinsmom
    I took clomid for 6 months (the max), and I did not get pregnant. Sorry to be the downer, but it didn't work for me....
    Did you ovulate? What is your next step? I've took Clomid once so far but no luck, doc says all the blood work and everything looked great, I ovulated and doesn't wants to keep the dosage the same, said it was perfect. We'll see! Starting round two this Thursday say a prayer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clomid, provera, and clomid again [ 12 Answers ]

I've had PCOS since puberty. My average was one period a year. I am now 25 and DH and I are Trying to conceive. The doctor put me on provera to bring AF around the clomid 3-7. Here's the part that confuses me... I am supposed to take clomid again 4 weeks after the first day of AF. Am I supposed to...

Having a hard time being around other people [ 1 Answers ]

I have never been a very outgoing person, but I find as the days go by I am finding it harder and harder to be around other people. I rarely talk to other people and almost never go and hang out with others, I have been spending more time in my head than around real people. How can I inprove the...

Marrying 2 people at the same time [ 11 Answers ]

I'm bi and I'm dating my girlfriend and we want to get married. But first we want to know CAN SHE MARRY HER BOYFRIND TOO? CAN I MARRY MY BOYFRIEND TOO? IS IT ILLEGAL? AND CAN WE MARRY OUR BOYFRINDS AND OUR BOYFRIENDS TOO?:cool:

Is there such a thing as loving two people at the same time? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible that you could be in Love with both your husband and ex?:confused:

First time clomid user [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for over 1 year so my doctor has put me on clomid because my body will not ovulate. I was just wondering what the success rate is? And does it increase my chances of having twins, etc.

View more questions Search