Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gregkanu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Erratic scrolling of web pages
    This has been an ongoing disturbance, of which I cannot find an answer to. While on no particular web page, the scroll bar will start jumping up and down the page, erratically, randomly, and I have no control of it. If you hold pointer over scroll bar, there is still no control. This situation then defers to all other apps after Mozilla Firefox is closed out. Has this ever happened to anybody else, and if so, is there a cure?

Thanks a million!
    Greg
    dairyman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 10:00 PM
    You probably have malware on your system.
    I think it is best you let a malware expert help you remove the infection.

Here are some places I go to when I have an malware infection:

SpywareInfo
    ComputerHope
    Bleeping Computer Forums

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat/erratic temp gauge [ 10 Answers ]

I own a '97 Chevy Monte Carlo. I'll try to make this as brief as I can. About two weeks ago I noticed that my warning light for high temp was lit. I was shocked because I had only been in the car 10 minutes. But then it started to go down. Then it was kind of floating up and down. Also, I...

Excel starts scrolling on its own [ 2 Answers ]

I have an intermittent, but recurring, problem in Excel 2003 running under Windows XP While I am working in a spreadsheet: - cannot move from cell to cell - moving the mouse "blocks" an area on the screen (scroll lock is off) - it starts scrolling down & will not stop - the only way that I...

Erratic Mouse Pointer [ 2 Answers ]

My wireless mouse pointer is erratic, that makes it hard to use my mouse. How do I fix it?

Thermastat seems erratic [ 4 Answers ]

During the daytime, the thermostat for the heating unit works just fine. But at night, without touching the thermostat, the temperature creeps up. Why does it do this?

Erratic rpm needle [ 3 Answers ]

My Honda crv feels like it will die once in a while when I'm driving down the highway. The rpm needle will drop suddenly and it decelerates briefly, then it's fine. This happened a few years ago and I took it to Honda and they replaced something, I think it was a recall on the ignition.

View more questions Search