Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jan 12, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Friend drinks and smokes
    My ex friend has gotten into the wrong crowd. She drinks, smokes, and who knows what else. Her parents are divorced so she lives with her dad but he doesn't do much to help. Her brother had to carry her home because she was drunk, then he found out. He grounded her for about 3 days, then she was back to to doing what ever she does. She hangs out with the kids older than her and doesn't care about herself anymore. She still says hi to me but I don't want to be her friend anymore and she's 14. Suggestions/?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Find yourself a new friend.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
    If she has been your friend for a long time, don't give up on her. She needs someone who cares for her. Talk to her alone, with out her new friends and find out why she is doing these things. I remember being that age and it was a horrible time for me. Be a real friend. Talk to your parents, or maybe a guidance counselor at school. Please don't just dump her, and if you do talk to her, don't let her influence you in the wrong direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smokes when started [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a vehicle to smoke when it is first started?

She smokes dope and I do not like it [ 7 Answers ]

I met my girlfriend 3 years ago and she was already smoking dope.she is 27 and she likes the stuff a lot. I want our relationship to go to the next level, marriage. But how do I make her see that a family whose mother uses dope, drinks, comes back late at night or early in the morning drunk and...

Hardwire / interconnect smokes [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for some clarification on smoke wiring - 1 family residential. Have 6 smokes/CO all hardwired /interconnected using 3 wire. These will be added to general lighting circuit, hallway lights, etc. as long as they're interconnected, it does not matter where in the series I draw from the gen...

Wiring circuits with smokes & lights [ 1 Answers ]

I am building my basement right now and have been reading about wiring and circuits. I thought I had everything figured out for my basement until I started looking into my lighting circuit today. I had a circuit that I thought I could easily add to, to handle my needs. I will be adding three...

View more questions Search