Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigmurphy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 12, 2008, 09:57 AM
    What do I do now ?
    I am 36 yrs old living in Lagos Nigeria, I got married in 2001 with a lady that I believed she is my everlast wife , we gave a birth to baby boy in 2002, suddenly I began to notice a strange attitude from my wife, at the end she instisted in separate, a lot of people came in to this problem in other to solve it,But she never try to look back.took away my baby but I always sees my child if need to.since then I have never try to re-marry believed that we would still come back, just this month of January 2008 a friend told she is pregnant to someone else. I am comfused and don't know how to cope with my life, I am devastated please.somebody advice me, because am almost get an heart attack.

Am witing to read from anybody with good counselling.

Biggy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Its obvious that she has another love, and your out. Love your child, forget the mother, but be nice for the sake of the child.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 12, 2008, 11:15 AM
    After all these years, don't you think it is time for you to seek some happiness instead of waiting for someone who will never come back to you?

You are not the only 'single father' in this world and will survive, so forget about that heart attack and start living your own life. First step, get divorced, and then find a woman who will love and respect you and provide a 'real' family.

Good luck, and keep us posted.
    You will always be this child's father, but also have a right to happiness - a happy father is a better role-model for a son.
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 12, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmurphy
    i am 36 yrs old living in Lagos Nigeria, i got married in 2001 with a lady that i believed she is my everlast wife , we gave a birth to baby boy in 2002, suddenly i began to notice a strange attitude from my wife, at the end she instisted in seperate, a lot of people came in to this problem in other to solve it,But she never try to look back.took away my baby but i always sees my child if need to.since then i have never try to re-marry believed that we would still come back, just this month of January 2008 a friend told she is pregnant to someone else. I am comfused and don't know how to cope with my life, i am devastated please.somebody advice me, because am almost get an heart attack.

am witing to read from anybody with good counselling.

biggy.
    I think you should put the thought of you guys getting together away. She's not willing to work anything out with you and besides, it's not doing you any good whatsoever. Forget about the mother (but try to be nice to her, for the kid's sake) and love your child. Go out, have fun and get back into that dating scene. If she wants to get back together or want to work things out, she'll contact you. Walk away with your dignity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search