Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DRE da Business MAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Bidding 4 client
    Hello for the first time but not for the last. This is dre da Business man with a simple question on how do I go about bidding on commercial contracts for a cleaning company that my cousin own and I work for? HE has the company with a small number of clients but I am trying to expand his work?
    Frdbrkl Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Jan 12, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DRE da Business MAN
    Hello for the first time but not for the last. This is dre da Business man with a simple question on how do I go about bidding on commercial contracts for a cleaning company that my cousin own and i work for? HE has the company with a small number of clients but i am trying to expand his work?
    Dre...

First, lose the "da businessman" moniker... LOL. It's OK here, but won't impress your clients!

Secondly, start talking to the local real estate rental agents, apartment complexes, and businesses and let them know you're available! Dress up nice, get some business cards, and hopefully your cousin has some clients that will offer testimonials.

Then hit the streets.

Have you done any outstanding work? Got pictures of it? Start a portfolio to show prospective clients what you can do!

You will gain your best and most loyal customers by word of mouth. If you have a client that is really impressed with your work, give them a handful of cards and ask them to refer people to you.

With your apparent vigor, I expect you will do well given the right amount of time and experience. Good luck.

... and if you turn into a millionaire, as your agent I get 10 percent! LOL!

Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Bidding [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.

Bidding resolution [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help bidding on this post construction job. They want rough and final cleaning for residential (balconies) common areas, inacessable windows and pressure clean the garage. It's a huge job. Please help. Triple s :(

Contract Bidding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average square foot rate to strip-seal and wax a floor? Thanks

Bidding on CoOp Apartments [ 2 Answers ]

When my wife and I purchased our home in 1971, the procedure was simple. We bid a price and, if the offer was accepted, we provided a cash binder. So we knew almost immediately whether we were under any obligation to purchase that property. If our binder wasn't accepted we knew we could then...

Bidding on a job [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Dan and I've just recently decided on going into business for myself. I've decided that commercial pressure washing is what I want to do but I'm not sure how to bid on the job. Is there a certain formula to use concerning the amount of money to charge?

View more questions Search