Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanglobo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 04:11 AM
    How to recall a message sent
    Hi,

How does one recall a message sent by mistake from a Yahoo account to a Hotmail account ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 05:52 AM
    You can view it in 'sent' but if you want to eradicate something already sent, it isn't possible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 12, 2008, 06:21 AM
    You can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to recall 90's Tv Show [ 8 Answers ]

Don't remember the name or any of the character names. I believe it should be from the early to mid 90's Was a Sci-Fi type show/mini-series in which a teenage boy travels to different times and/or worlds using a wristband of sorts. Along the way he picks up a warrior woman and if I remember...

Playground slide recall [ 6 Answers ]

There has been a recall on certain types of slides found on playgrounds that were recently found to be dangerous. Children playing on them have reported cuts and abrasions. If you see this at a playground near you, do not let your children play on it.

Mattel Recall - As serious as it sounds? [ 4 Answers ]

Most of you who talk with me know that I have a 4 year old son. Over the last few weeks I have been watching in the news about all the recalls, and diligently removing the affected toys from my sons reach... Now, yesterday, they released yet another recall of toys, and as a parent I am trying to...

Password Recall [ 5 Answers ]

On some occasions, when I type in a user name then go to enter a password, I get a message asking if I want to have Windows remember the password. If I do, then the next time I enter my user name and click on the password block, the password is automatically loaded. Question--is there a way to...

Cat Food Recall [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody please direct me to a list of the brands of cat food being recalled so my poor kitty doesn't die. Thanks :(

View more questions Search