Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 03:13 PM
    I first started to use dina stalder products 4 weeks ago. My skin is so weird because like one day my skin looks light and the next it looks really dark lol. My skin complexion is medium brown not really dark but my complexion is really darker on my face and neck and like the rest of my body is kind of lightish brown. My hands are really light and I used to like put my hand next to my face and it was just disgusting to see that my face was soooooo dark and my hand was sooo light it was just weird and I hated it! Well I used the diana stalder products 4 weeks ago and I use the kojic papaya sopa for the first 3 week night and day and boy was I in pain! I just so wanted to be lightskinned so bad and I tried to ignore the pain by listening to beyonce! It helped a little bit. I bought that big jar of the whitening cream(it was only 100$) and I used t for my whole body! Like I said I'm not that dark and my skin was turning red and that was weird. And I started to peel so much it was everywhere it was sooo nasty and like I would use lotions but once the lotion was fully obsorbed I started to peel more it was just soooooooo nasty!! So I stopped using it for like 3 days and I didn't shower either( I know that's nasty lmao) because my skin was so sore and I was still peeling. Those 3 days was hell! My skin was greysih dark and the peeled dead skin was extremely visible and like dark ugly marks were on my chest I feel dirty talking about it!

So on the third day I decided to shower with the black soap because I never used it and it was also mild so I used it. I showerd for like 2 hrs lol and when I got out I was officially lightskinned! Like 4 shades lighter I took pictures and everything lol! I did the hand test and my face was sooooooooooo light!! Omg I look so much better now! Its just so weird looking at my old pictures lol . Yesterday my boyfriend was over my house and he found this pic of me like 2 years ago and he says "mellisa, this girl look just like u haha" and I'm like "that is me" and he goes "she looks like an uglier darker versian of you" that pised me off a lot but whatever you know lol. I only use the black soap and the whitening lotion now and my skin is still light and pretty and I use sunscreen lotion faithfully! My skin still is kind of sore but its OK. The marks ar gone as well.

I know my results sound unreal but I'm telling you the truth. Stick to the products. I used the unlabeld product by the way. Your results might not be as dramatic because everyone is different I guess lol and wasn't like dark to begin with so umm keep using it. I JUST LUV MY SKIN NOW!!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 21, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing
    i first started to use dina stalder products 4 weeks ago. my skin is so weird because like one day my skin looks light and the next it looks really dark lol. my skin complexion is medium brown not really dark but my complexion is really darker on my face and neck and like the rest of my body is kinda lightish brown. my hands are realy light and i used to like put my hand next to my face and it was just disgusting to see that my face was soooooo dark and my hand was sooo light it was just weird and i hated it!! Well i used the diana stalder products 4 weeks ago and i use the kojic papaya sopa for the first 3 week night and day and boy was i in pain!! i just so wanted to be lightskinned so bad and i tried to ignore the pain by listening to beyonce! it helped a little bit. i bought that big jar of the whitening cream(it was only 100$) and i used t for my whole body! like i said im not that dark and my skin was turning red and that was weird. and i started to peel so much it was everywhere it was sooo nasty and like i would use lotions but once the lotion was fully obsorbed i started to peel more it was just soooooooo nasty!!! so i stopped using it for like 3 days and i didnt shower either( i know thats nasty lmao) because my skin was so sore and i was still peeling. those 3 days was hell!! my skin was greysih dark and the peeled dead skin was extremely visable and like dark ugly marks were on my chest i feel dirty talking about it!

so on the third day i decided to shower with the black soap because i never used it and it was also mild so i used it. I showerd for like 2 hrs lol and when i got out i was officially lightskinned! like 4 shades lighter i took pictures and everything lol!! i did the hand test and my face was sooooooooooo light!!! omg i look so much better now! its just so weird looking at my old pictures lol . Yesterday my boyfriend was over my house and he found this pic of me like 2 years ago and he says "mellisa, this girl look just like u haha" and im like "that is me" and he goes "she looks like an uglier darker versian of you" that pised me off alot but whatever you know lol. i only use the black soap and the whitening lotion now and my skin is still light and pretty and i use sunscreen lotion faithfully!! my skin still is kinda sore but its ok. the marks ar gone aswell.

i know my results sound unreal but im telling you the truth. stick to the products. i used the unlabeld product btw. your results might not be as dramatic because everyone is different i guess lol and wasnt like dark to begin with so umm keep using it. I JUST LUV MY SKIN NOW!!!
    I've recently started using Diana Stalder again for my acne as I've been breaking out loads.
    I remember when I peeled like crazy too and my skin was too sore and red. But unfortunately my skin did not lighten much, just a little. Helped acne scars though and it left some dark marks on the corner of my mouth and it's been there ever since (faded a little).
    But yeah, I love the texture of DS. It clears my acne up and some of my scars.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2008, 10:59 PM
    i first started to use dina stalder products 4 weeks ago. my skin is so weird because like one day my skin looks light and the next it looks really dark lol. my skin complexion is medium brown not really dark but my complexion is really darker on my face and neck and like the rest of my body is kinda lightish brown. my hands are realy light and i used to like put my hand next to my face and it was just disgusting to see that my face was soooooo dark and my hand was sooo light it was just weird and i hated it!! Well i used the diana stalder products 4 weeks ago and i use the kojic papaya sopa for the first 3 week night and day and boy was i in pain!! i just so wanted to be lightskinned so bad and i tried to ignore the pain by listening to beyonce! it helped a little bit. i bought that big jar of the whitening cream(it was only 100$) and i used t for my whole body! like i said im not that dark and my skin was turning red and that was weird. and i started to peel so much it was everywhere it was sooo nasty and like i would use lotions but once the lotion was fully obsorbed i started to peel more it was just soooooooo nasty!!! so i stopped using it for like 3 days and i didnt shower either( i know thats nasty lmao) because my skin was so sore and i was still peeling. those 3 days was hell!! my skin was greysih dark and the peeled dead skin was extremely visable and like dark ugly marks were on my chest i feel dirty talking about it!

so on the third day i decided to shower with the black soap because i never used it and it was also mild so i used it. I showerd for like 2 hrs lol and when i got out i was officially lightskinned! like 4 shades lighter i took pictures and everything lol!! i did the hand test and my face was sooooooooooo light!!! omg i look so much better now! its just so weird looking at my old pictures lol . Yesterday my boyfriend was over my house and he found this pic of me like 2 years ago and he says "mellisa, this girl look just like u haha" and im like "that is me" and he goes "she looks like an uglier darker versian of you" that pised me off alot but whatever you know lol. i only use the black soap and the whitening lotion now and my skin is still light and pretty and i use sunscreen lotion faithfully!! my skin still is kinda sore but its ok. the marks ar gone aswell.

i know my results sound unreal but im telling you the truth. stick to the products. i used the unlabeld product btw. your results might not be as dramatic because everyone is different i guess lol and wasnt like dark to begin with so umm keep using it. I JUST LUV MY SKIN NOW!!!
    Wow. That's good to know. :)
    Would you PM me your before & after pics? :p
    You could censor the pics. :)

I was medium brown too. I used DS for a month and I only got like 2 shades lighter. So, I stopped using DS. But my skin color still remain though. It has been 4 months since I stopped using DS.
    izabet Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

May 22, 2008, 03:31 AM

This just sounds like false hope for many out there. Watch it go from peeling and raw to somewhat light to so much darker. Trust me when I say this.. that you will go back to your original color.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 23, 2008, 10:18 AM
    cwcw1,

You have mentioned this product on several threads now...
    cwcw1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I mentioin it bcause it worked for me and it took me a long time to find something that worked!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

May 23, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Why don't you start a new thread and tell us about the products and which ones you used.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

May 23, 2008, 11:23 AM
    cwcw1, It's great that you had success with this cream but making the same post in all the threads will just irritate others. You can open your own success thread or look for a thread about it and post there. This way, it'll help people who are looking for more details on this particular cream.;)

May 23, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Wow, someone did post a question on here about the product (two years ago).
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ion-21185.html

But no one answered.
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

May 27, 2008, 10:58 AM
    The new "DS Gluta soap" is in the US now.

May 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marj16
    The new "DS Gluta soap" is in the US now.
    Are you going to tell us were we can purchase it?
    Or are you going to keep all the soap to yourself? Lol
    -

May 27, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    Are you going to tell us were we can purchase it?
    Or are you going to keep all the soap to yourself? lol
    It will be available on eBay this week or early next week. As we know only 4 DS sellers on eBay.

May 28, 2008, 02:40 AM
    It will be available on eBay this week or early next week. As we know only 4 DS sellers on eBay.
    So you think the L Glutathione Bleaching Whitening Soap from filipinagoddess
    Is any good?
    -

May 28, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    So you think the L Glutathione Bleaching Whitening Soap from filipinagoddess
    is any good?
    Sorry, I don't know. I never tried using her generic whitening products. I just stick on the real DS. Her product formulation is different from the real DS though claiming came from BCP. And still haven't try the real DS Gluta Soap - still waiting... but it will be this weekend.

May 28, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Sorry, I don't know. I never tried using her generic whitening products. I just stick on the real DS. Her product formulation is different from the real DS though claiming came from BCP. And still haven't try the real DS Gluta Soap - still waiting....but it will be this weekend.
    Her products worked great!
    I purchased her facial cream and papaya soap.

She seems to be an honest seller to me.

But one day these products will be tested and we'll see if there really is a big difference the ingredients.

Especially the soaps. I do see a difference in the creams (another board posted pictures of the different creams) but not in the soaps, they all look a like to me.

Wouldn't know a real DS product if walked up to me.
    Diana Stalder would have to hand me a jar it herself. Lol
    foreverrr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 10:27 PM
    Hey guys

I'm thinking of getting the DS Black Soap (seems to be more popular in this forum than the kojic one)

And I was wondering how it worked for those of you who have used it...

Also.. I don't live in the states.. so I was wondering.. has anyone tried the international shipping thing here?:

<MARQUEE style="width:500px; height:50px;" direction="left" behavior="scroll" scrollamount="5">Diana Stalder Skin Care Products are the best to use for having the most beautiful looking and smoothest white skin</MARQUEE> | Very effective products whi

And.. is Paypal billing trustworthy?

My brother goes to college in the US so we have a credit card we can use... But I don't know if I can trust Paypal
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
    They shipped to Alaska! BTW the products work great!
    Jace032000 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I forgot to mention that the products were pretty pricey however.

Jun 16, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverrr
    Hey guys

I'm thinking of getting the DS Black Soap (seems to b more popular in this forum than the kojic one)

And I was wondering how it worked for those of you who have used it...
    Also.. I don't live in the states.. so i was wondering.. has anyone tried the international shipping thing here?:

And.. is Paypal billing trustworthy?

My brother goes to college in the US so we have a credit card we can use... But i dont know if i can trust Paypal
    Yes!
    Paypal is a very trustworthy, I have never had a
    Problem with Paypal.

I buy my soap from eBay using Paypal which is
    eBay owned, so why not purchase your soap
    From eBay? All of the sellers on eBay offer their
    Buyers to purchase their products through Paypal.

Where do you live?
    Most sellers do ship international.
    maxmuscle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 06:29 PM
    OK as of this afternoon I just received my Diana stalder surely white kit.

I got:
    Black beauty bar, sureley white lightening cream, SBF-collagen crème, fascial lotion and surely white skin toner.

Like what I've been reading, these things are TINY, and looks as if ill need to be ordering more in case I run out (which seems like it won't last too long). Ill post a pic next to a soda can so that everyone here can get a visual perpective on the size of these bottles, I heard they were small but I was surprised.

I just got back from a trip to baja mexico and spent a lot of time on the beach so I got pretty tan. My skin tone isn't too dark, I'm actually pretty pale on my upper legs and stomach (big farmers tan!) but dark arms and medium face from always being out and never wearing sun screen. I wonder how this will affect results.

Regardless, I will take some photos tonight before I start this, and try to take some everyweek during the time I use this stuff. I'm going to try my hardest to stay away from lots of sun exposure and I already bought some 60spf sun screen to help out when I do. Hope this works. As much as I've been researching this product I never seen any good before and after photos (that look real, or not taken in bad lightening) so hopefully I can provide some good photos and results or lack of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search