Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ann07 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Sosexy thanks for the reply how's your skin now is it better?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 26, 2008, 02:06 PM
    No. I haven't got my fresh up sample yet. :confused:
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 26, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I'm still waiting too
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 26, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Yes it is better now. Actually it did indeed lighten the lower part of my arms. This just shows us that we are all different people and we will get different results. And our own skin is different in different ares. Only the upper part of my arms and my inner thighs burnt. Of course I stopped using but after about 2 weeks I noticed that from my elbow down my arms had turned really light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07
    Sosexy thanks for the reply hows your skin now is it better?
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Hello Ann07, Bio clair did not burn or sting when I was applying it. After a while my skin looked burnt, it was excessively dry and turned BLACK. but during the application it wasnt stinging. It was after resutls.
    For 3 weeks I am using papaya soap and whitening cream(in fact whole melasma set, just changed papaya soap for black soap and whitening cream for lightening cream from southgain). So far I didn't even felt any sting as all of you are saying and no lightening at all. I even keep the soap for 10 minutes. What might be the case for me?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 27, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Ffazil,

Diana Stalder never worked for me either. I found bio claire much more effective.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 27, 2008, 09:45 AM
    DS slightly lightened me. It caused me some problems like burning, dark marks, etc. But not much lightening.

Jan 27, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    ffazil,

Diana Stalder never worked for me either. I found bio claire much more effective.
    I completely agree with you. But you need at least 2-3 different good products to keep you lighten all year long.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 5, 2008, 06:58 PM
    I just ordered Diana Stalder papaya and kojic acid bleaching soap and I've only been using this stuff for four days--already my face looks brighter/lighter and clearer (I use in morning and at night and leave on for 5-10 min). It does sting at times--the first two days it did not sting but these last two days it has been stinging and the results are showing better.

And I am like a medium/mocha brown or Whitney Houston's complexion naturally and the stuff is working for me already. My skin has darkened over the years so really it's just brightening back to my regular brighter complexion underneath so far.

SO FAR I'm doing OK with Diana Stalder...
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 6, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    I just ordered Diana Stalder papaya and kojic acid bleaching soap and I've only been using this stuff for four days--already my face looks brighter/lighter and clearer (I use in morning and at night and leave on for 5-10 min). It does sting at times--the first two days it did not sting but these last two days it has been stinging and the results are showing better.

And I am like a medium/mocha brown or Whitney Houston's complexion naturally and the stuff is working for me already. my skin has darkened over the years so really it's just brightening back to my regular brighter complexion underneath so far.

SO FAR I'm doing ok with Diana Stalder...
    I like the products too! My results were not as fast and dramatic but my face is milk chocolate (slightly darker than naomi campbell) but my body is very light. So I just have to give it more time
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 6, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    i like the products too! My results were not as fast and dramatic but my face is milk chocolate (slightly darker than naomi campbell) but my body is very light. So i just have to give it more time
    Yeah keep us all updated on your progress! :)
    molan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here!

Why exactly the thread got closed? Too many spam I guess. :p
    What about side effects dose diana stalder products safe to use, I have an Arabian skin yellowish skin I noticed the skin between my thighs have darkened ,I want to bleach the dark skin between my thighs, knees, elbow

Mar 12, 2008, 08:15 PM
    i like the products too! My results were not as fast and dramatic but my face is milk chocolate (slightly darker than naomi campbell) but my body is very light. So i just have to give it more time
    Me and my friend started using DS products on Jan 1st,2008. My friend stopped it on 29th February as she didn't have any effect what so ever on DS. For me, it only lighten me very slight and yet the result is inconsistent. Bio claire made me much lighter. I think DS don't work for all.

Mar 13, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ffazil2002
    Me and my friend started using DS products on Jan 1st,2008. My friend stopped it on 29th February as she didnt have any effect what so ever on DS. For me, it only lighten me very slight and yet the result is inconsistant. Bio claire made me much lighter. I think DS dont work for all.

Yes you are right the results are not dramatic but I am now one shade lighter and I have been using it for 2 months. I tries Bio Claire but for some reason I did not trust it on my face because when I used it for a couple days I noticed a some spots I didn't have before. How dark are you and your friend?
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D

And I am like a medium/mocha brown or Whitney Houston's complexion naturally and the stuff is working for me already. my skin has darkened over the years so really it's just brightening back to my regular brighter complexion underneath so far.

SO FAR I'm doing ok with Diana Stalder...
    I'm OK so far with the DS products too.
    3 days using the soap and cream twice a day and
    My face is TIGHT. I need a good moisturizer to apply.

I am avoiding letting the soap come in contact with
    The corners of my nose, it stings there ouch!

This is a definitely a great peeling soap, I did look
    Lighter but that was because my face was ashy. LOL!

I usually lighten up with products in two weeks,
    So around the first of April I will see if this product is working.

How's everybody else doing?
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Do Diana Stalder products thin the skin?

Mar 20, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    Do Diana Stalder products thin the skin??
    No, not that I have observed. I have been using the products for 3 months now and I am pretty happy with it. My results have been slow and steady but so far my skin has glow and has improved a lot.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Mar 20, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Whoohoo!
    This Kojic Acid Soap is no joke! :eek:
    I'm already flaking.

I washed my face and with the water still on I rubbed my skin in a circular motion and could feel
    The skin balling up, so there is definitely exfoliation
    Going on. My skin also itched. It felt like it did when I used the TCA peel from perfectcomplexion.

Using this soap is like having a mini peel being done, which I think will make any cream penetrate
    The skin more easily.

My skin is still a bit tight so I grabbed some Oil of
    Olay at the store to use as a moisturizer. My skin is very smooth now.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2008, 10:51 PM
    No, not that i have observed. I have been using the products for 3 months now and i am pretty happy with it. My results have been slow and steady but so far my skin has glow and has improved a lot.
    I used DS for a little over a month & then stopped for 2 months after I heard that some skin lightening products thin the skin. Furthermore, DS products make skin peeling. That can make sense. Anyway, my DS cream has ran out. So, I 'm wondering if the lotion can be used on the face? :confused:
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 21, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Sugarblush, if you intend to apply the lotion on your face, I think it's best to mix a little with your regular moisturiser (without skin-lightening ingredients) cause body lotion are usually made with a higher % of active ingredients as it's for tougher skin and might be too strong to be applied directly on the face.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search