Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UltraSparks Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    I tried the kajoic soap today and it is really irritating..my skinn is soo red. especially this small part on my forehead.. I dont feel like using it anymore..it looks really bad..has anyone else experienced this? is this normal?
    I think Im going to stick to the black soap for the face.
    During the first week that's what happened to me... my skin became really red, and was very irritating. So, I stopped using it the next day and then when I did apply the soap again I only kept it on my face for like 2 minutes. After the first week, I was able to keep the soap longer on my face without the redness and irritation.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 19, 2008, 03:40 PM
    I HATE THE PAPAYA KOJIC SOAP! Black soap is better. ;)
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    I HATE THE PAPAYA KOJIC SOAP! Black soap is better. ;)
    Is the black soap made from licorice? Does anyone know?
    Yeah I don't think I can stand this kajoic soap.. my mom was like " what happened to your face""? --- I was really embarrassed...
    Nywhoo Im sticking to the black soap

Jan 19, 2008, 05:03 PM
    The papaya soap made me come out in some kind of rash and when it went left a dark patch behind. It's faded though, not completely.
    Black soap contains kojic acid and fruit extracts.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 20, 2008, 11:15 PM
    It took me several weeks!! But only a slight change. I now use bio claire which is helping alot!!
    After 2 weeks of using the DS products, my skin has only lightened slightly. I'm planning to use the papaya kojic soap on my face. I also plan to take glutathione pills. :)
    1headphones1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Where can I find DS products because the southgain eBay site is selling baseball cards now lol..

And where do I find bio claire products!

Jan 22, 2008, 06:27 AM
    There are other eBay sellers so try searching for them.
    I got my Bio Claire from a black beauty store but can also be purchased online. Think from a site called guesso?

Jan 22, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    After 2 weeks of using the DS products, my skin has only lightened slightly. I'm planning to use the papaya kojic soap on my face. I also plan to take glutathione pills. :)
    Let me know how the pills go. I'm a bit skeptical about them. :)
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1headphones1
    where can i find DS products b/c the southgain ebay site is selling baseball cards now lol..?

and where do i find bio claire products!?
    You can get bio claire from eBay. I got my bio claire from eBay
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 10:36 AM
    I am using the DS malasma kit(from southgain) with papaya soap for 2 weeks now. I haven't seen any noticeable change on my skintone but I found there are hair on both side of my cheeks where there were no hair at all. I didn't got any redness or peeling.
    Moreover when I cook something, I found darker shade on my cheeks due to the heat.

I used to use bio claire that made me very fair but after 2 months bio-claire stopped working. I was told that I need to give 1 month resting period before I can go back to bio claire again. I was hoping DS and bio-claire would be the solution but no luck yet.

Jan 24, 2008, 01:38 AM
    Hey.
    I just want to let you know, I came across an eBay store that sells DS products & they are the cheapEST! Had to add the last 3 letters in! :p
    I don't know if they're genuine but I've read through her feedbacks & saw several eBay members said they're genuine. Her feedbacks are 100% positive! A set consisting of a bar of soap, a bottle of lotion & a jar of cream costs $17 (excluding shipping)! And yes, they're labeled!
    eBay Store - BABYKINGDOM888 INFANT STORE PLUS: DIANA STALDER Soap Cream Kit:

Anyway, PunkChic I want to try the one from superwhiteningpills.net/glow2thione.com. They sound promising! :D

Jan 24, 2008, 05:16 AM
    I ordered my DS from Babykingdom too. She's rather cheap. :)

Jan 24, 2008, 07:20 AM
    I ordered my DS from Babykingdom too. She's rather cheap. :)
    So are they really genuine?

Jan 24, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Yes they are! :)
    Ann07 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 02:36 PM
    It took me several weeks!! But only a slight change. I now use bio claire which is helping alot!!
    Hi PunkChic could you update me on your progress using bio claire? Does it burn your skin like sosexy said happened to her?

Jan 24, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Bio Claire does not sting at all. It is slowly lightening up my skin. I am only using the lotion. I put it on my face, knees, and toes.
    Ann07 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Bio Claire does not sting at all. It is slowly lightening up my skin. I am only using the lotion. I put it on my face, knees, and toes.
    Ok great!! Thanks I ll consider buying this soon!!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 26, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Hello Ann07, Bio clair did not burn or sting when I was applying it. After a while my skin looked burnt, it was excessively dry and turned BLACK. But during the application it wasn't stinging. It was after resutls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann07
    Hi PunkChic could you update me on your progress using bio claire? does it burn your skin like sosexy said happened to her?

Jan 26, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    Hello Ann07, Bio clair did not burn or sting when I was applying it. After a while my skin looked burnt, it was excessively dry and turned BLACK. but during the application it wasnt stinging. It was after resutls.
    I'm guessing the reason you got dark skin was due to mixing. I'm only using the lotion. :)
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 26, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Punkchic did you receive your freshup sample yet ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search