Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niqued85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 02:34 PM
    This is a question - I'm looking to start a Talent agency in New York City and in Atlanta. I'm looking for help from anyone who has a clue how to start the agency. What is the best way to become SAG and AFTRA franchised and what type of license do I need? Please help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2008, 02:54 AM
    There are a number of sites that are devoted to the subject of starting a talent agency. You might want to check them out by clicking on the following searches.

How to Start a Talent Agency - Google Search

How to Start a Talent Agency SAG and AFTRA Franchised - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a Talent Agency [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to start a model/talent agency in Indiana. How do I go about becoming a licensed talent agent. My office will be located in Indiana but my talent will secure most work in the Chicago land area. Please help me with any information you may have. 3 Sandra

How can I start a talent agency? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been produceing fashion shows and plays for the last 10 years+, now I would like to start my own talent agency. Can anyone give me any insight on the How"s?:)

Start a Talent agency within the music industry [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start booking musical acts in my area. Do I just need a business license to get started as I would be charging a commission or are there other logistics to deal with.

Starting a talent agency [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a special business license to legally act as a talent agency? Thanks!

Starting a talent agency [ 5 Answers ]

How do I start a still photo talent agency

View more questions Search