Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Profiting from single parent or increased divorce trend?
    There is an obvious trend for more people to be born outside of marriage, or to become a single parent through divorce.

What are some ideas for profiting from this trend?

Lawyers make their share, but what other issues/services/products might be needed as a result??

Not suggesting a rental parent idea of course.
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Psychological problems faced by the offspring.

The offspring pays the consequences. The offspring pays the price and the blame.

The offspring suffers from lonliness and abondonment issues and severe depression and anxiety, and anger and even suicide. Children need to feel safe and abondonment issues hurt them very deeply for the rest of their lives which leaves them crippled and unable to study and go to college and be gainfully employeed.

Mind altering substances are probably on the rise.

Alternative medicine could be very profitable if people are willing to really help and not just take sick people's money.

Sound therapy (music tebetian bells etc)
    Yoga
    Marial arts
    Homeopathy
    Congnitive therapy
    Bach flowers
    Herbal extracts

And of course the medical and drug industry

STDs are on the rise also. As there is no cure for these deseases, so alternative health is another option.

Crisis centers for single mothers and their children

Homeless shelters
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 08:45 PM
    I like your ideas... thanks! Maybe I'm going in the right direction career wise with Counseling...
    Dana2007 Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Yes, most definitely going in the right direction with counseling.

Learn alternative medicine also for example:

VISUALIZATION techniques like visualizing a baloon with the mom or dad who abandoned them in it and have them release the baloon into the sky.

visualizing a beam of white light coming from the sky into the top of the head and down into the center of the earth and another one coming from the planet up into the sky. The white light of God helps clean out past hurts. And the energy from the earth helps keep the spirit in the body.

Trauma causes the spirit to not stay in the body very well. This could lead to accidents while driving.

And cognitive therapy

Nutrition a must too (veggies & fruit)

You will need alternatives to release severe trauma. Not everyone recoveres from just talking. Talking helps too.

Use yourself as a guinea pig so you can share it with other people too.

Be compasionate and understanding

Best wishes for a fullfilling life ahead of you

visit homeopathyandmore.com to learn about homeopathic remedies for trauma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New husband wants to adopt my single-parent adopted child. [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted a baby 4 years ago as a single-parent adoption. There is no father on the birth certificate, just me as the birth mother. How can he adopt my son and have his name added to the birth certificate? Thank you!

Single Parent Drama [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is KooKoo and I am the mother of a handsome son. I never married his dad. I do not receive child support from the dad. I basically raise him alone. I want to move to another state, Do I have to get permission from the dad to do this? And how can I file for full/soul custodial rights...

Mother and single parent daughter sharing a house [ 7 Answers ]

I am a single parent of an 8year old girl and I recently received a job which is causing me to relocate. When I notify my mother of the job and the relocation, she asked if she could live me. I was instantly horrified, my mother is controlling, intrusive, noisy, opinionated, bossy and...

View more questions Search