Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swschmidt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Use of Ghost Imaging
    Is there anyone familiar with Ghost Imaging, spefically creating an image capable of crossing multiple hardware?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 08:17 PM
    If you have many computers to set up this works great

Ghost Image

Make a disk and set up many computers -- restore point for many compouters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

Seeing ghost [ 5 Answers ]

I was a sleep and I got woke up cause I felt someone watching me I woke up and there was a shadow in my room and then I looked harder and there was a little girl next to my bed and a lady and I saw this shadow go from room to room and every time he would go in the room I was in the lady and this...

Ghost imaging [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to make a disk to image of a 40gb drive ntfs to a 120gb wd 120gb usb drive fat32. I get the error in ghost stating not enough space (1916), it then ask use compression and I select fast. Then I get the message there may not be enough space - enable spanning. If I answer yes or no it...

Ghost imaging [ 1 Answers ]

Well, here I am sitting on a multi-million dollar novelty invention that if you have any urban sense of style,etc.. this is bigger than spinner rims, candy paint jobs, neon, boomin' systems and on and on... this is "GHOST'N".. or "GHOST IMAGING". This new idea will blow up to EVERY market,...

View more questions Search