Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbkoking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 05:29 PM
    License needed to become section 8 landlord
    Hello, I am a real estate agent in philadelphia Pa, I was wondering if anyone knows what type of license is needed to become a section 8 landlord
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 08:26 PM
    I am not aware of any license, you have to own property, have that property up to the standards that section 8 require. And regeister your property with them and be accepted.
    toolguyny Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 10:54 PM
    I am a landlord in NY and have rented to section 8, in NY there is no license for this, the county does a property inspection, and either accepts it as it is or tells you what needs to be done to get it passed.
    VladG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 10:47 AM
    I think it is some classes in Philadelphia to became section 8 landloard, but I don't know where it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FAQ section [ 9 Answers ]

Is it just me or is the FAQ section on here really hard to find?

Section 8 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out how you can get section 8. I was woundering how long it takes and also if you had to have good credit or what it requires! Can someone please tell me a little about this?

Section 8 LandLord [ 12 Answers ]

How do you or where do you start to become a Section 8 LandLord?

Section 8 [ 4 Answers ]

I just started renting on section 8 two years ago in CT and now my landlord is charging me for having a washer and dryer in my unit. He never discussed this and the hook-ups were already in place in the unit. He said that I have to pay him but nothing is stated about that in my lease agreement. ...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search