Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessika713 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Ex- boyfriend
    I have been single since October and before that I was dating my best friend Brian. He was my second boyfriend and I thought we were going to last. He seemed so into me and I was crazy over him. He was 17 and I'm only 15 making it a little hard for him to understand things. My family adored him and his family seemed to like me. We had a perfect relationship until one day he decided to break up with me... but the thing that hurt me most is that he had his whole varsity football team call to break up with me, I decided to show up at his practice to see if we could work things out but he said to me he couldn't handle having a girlfriend that was 2 years younger because his friends were constantly picking on him.I was soooo hurt and cried for so long and I thought I could get over him but now its been 3 months and I still can't seem to stop thinking about him. I look for him in the hallways and he always talks to me but the more I see him the more I want to break down. Someone please help me figure out what to do!!
    Jessika
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Jan 11, 2008, 06:58 PM
    Jessika,

It sucks being in the situation you are in. I've not been in the exact situation, but one similar. You don't deserve the way he is treating you. You need to find you a man that isn't "embarrassed" to have you around NO MATTER WHAT!! Who knows, maybe when he sees you with someone else he will realize you aren't just going to wait around for him and he will straighten his act up, or maybe you'll see that this someone else is someone who knows how to treat you. When you talk to him in the halls, just walk by, say hi, but don't go out of your wait to start conversation. Take care of yourself, he's obviously not going to. Later maybe he can get his priorities straight and if he's lucky, it won't be too late.

<3 Leslie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

I have this boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

I have been dating this boy Kevin for 3 months and my feelings for him have grown a lot since the beginning lately we have been fighting a lot and we always seem to make up but I feel like my feelings for him have been slowly slipping away. I recently talking to this boy James and the more I'm with...

Need a boyfriend/?/ [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the 9th grade and longing for a boyfriend. There are not a lot of people in my school to go out with and if I do go out with someone my older brothers are sure to find and I won't hear the last of it. How can I have a cute boyfriend, but keep it secret just between my friends?

I like her but she has a boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

About a year and a half ago I started chatting to this girl on myspace, she looked pretty hot and we spoke practically everyday and exchanged numbers etc. turned out she was starting at the same college as me and we met up in college a few times and really clicked, but I only got the odd hug and...

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

View more questions Search