Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nemo1600 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Good haircut for me or not?
    Would I look good with this haircut or something similar? I don't like my hair now because it tangles easily and I would like something with a lot of layers. I've had long layers for years now and I hate them.

Me now: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/nemoljf/me4.jpg

Possible haircut: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb5/nemoljf/me3.jpg
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 05:17 PM
    It's important to get a haircut that suits your face. From looking at your picture, I think a one length style with medium length layered bangs will look great on you. When you get your hair cut at the salon, ask the style to help you pick a cut that flatters your face shape.

Jan 11, 2008, 05:35 PM
    I hate to sound picky but I have thick hair (I don't know if you could see it in the picture) and I'm not sure if one length will work for me but I really apriciate your input. I haven't had bangs or even side bangs since like second grade but I think the medium length layered bangs is a good idea.
    baileygirl12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Its too puffy it probably wouldn't work I'd scrunch your hair with scrunching gel. Or get a short hair hair cut

Jan 12, 2008, 12:44 PM
    I'm not looking for a different look, I just want something easy to handle that doesn't tangle easily because that's what my hair does now. I've had all one length before and it didn't work out very well. I don't like the puffieness either just the layers. I don't like short hair or super long hair just kind of around shoulder length medium length seems to work for me. Any ideas? I'm sorry if I sound picky.
    -

Jan 12, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Sweetie, as I've mentioned, you should choose a haircut that flatters your face shape. Avoid a short haircut, it will make your face look fuller. You should keep it long and add some medium layers. This will look great on you. But if you don't like long hair, then you could try a medium length haircut. I'm sure the stylist will help choose a hairstyle that will suit your face.

Jan 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
    I've thought this over and I think I will go with a medium length cut with layers that start around my ears or so. The picture that I posted isn't exactly what I want, it's too poofy as some people have said. I just want a cut that will be easy to manage because I have a problem with my hair tangling easily. I had more of this problem when I had 1 layer. Also if anyone could tell me another solution to my tangling problem besides layering, that would be great.
    -

Jan 13, 2008, 08:29 AM
    To prevent tangles, try using a deep conditioner or a detangling hair product. When you wash your hair, apply a deep conditioner or a detangling product and then use a wide tooth comb, and comb throughout your hair. This will keep your hair tangle free. You can also use a little pomade, hair wax or serum to make the layers fall into place and look natural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Haircut [ 4 Answers ]

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a...

Fauxhawk haircut [ 6 Answers ]

Should I get one... idk if I should I want one but don't know.. Any advice...

Haircut disaster [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hi, Yesterday I had my 16" hair extensions removed with the intentions of having them replaced in may. I asked her to cut my haid SHOULDER length however she saw fit to scalp me. I now have very short hair which barely goes into a pony tail. Any suggestions on how I can make it look better...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search