Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimemichelle81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Maximum Age Brother and sisters can share a bedroom
    I have a 2 year old daughter and a son who is about to turn 7 and they are sharing a bedroom. What is the maximum age limit that they can share a room being different sexes?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 03:59 PM
    It all depends on where you live. Where I live, landlords will not rent a 2 bedroom home to a couple that has one boy and one girl, it must be a 3 bedroom home.

Again, it's all in location, location, location.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
    I don't know of any firm lines drawn out on the issue. Naturally, it's nice for each to have their own spaces, but it isn't a necessity...

I'd say that it would depend on if the children become uncomfortable and if they have friends stay over, as well as if you can financially afford it... should all be factors in the decision...
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Ok, I think your son should have his own room. I'm sure your son wants his privacy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 08:42 AM
    We separated our kids at 7,and my daughter was 6. States are different though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Maximum age for brother and sister to share a bedroom [ 14 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a son who will turn 1 in November and a daughter who will turn 5 in November also, they both share a room as I live in a 2 bedroom flat Does anyone know the legall age of when they have to stop sharing as I am getting no help from my local council into transferring into a 3...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Sisters husband's brother relationship [ 1 Answers ]

Is my brother-in-law's brother also my brother-in-law. We are uncles of the same niece and was wondering what to refer to him by. No need to answer. I have received an answer from viewing others answers to a similar question.

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

View more questions Search