Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaseyNeNe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Im looking for my father
    Okay here's the thing I really want to find my father.. I want him to be a part of my life that's the only thing I want to do is find him! Last time I saw him was in third grade I wish he was here! I have no clue where he lives he moved he use to live in port Huron, mi but now I'm not sure and I don't have the money to get information on him! This is all I really know about him

Name: Frank Joesph Lynch Jr

And he is like 50 years old his birthday is October something! If anyone can help me that would be very nice of you! :(
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 03:10 AM
    Hi,

I know how it feels. My dad is a adopted so I don't have a clue who my real grandparents are nor my auntie etc. may I suggest doing a Google search and putting his name up on all the websites you find?
    CaseyNeNe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 03:03 PM
    But see the point is that when I do that it always says I have to pay money to get info on him

Quote Originally Posted by thematrix12
    hi,

i know how it feels. my dad is a adopted so i dont have a clue who my real grandparents are nor my auntie etc. may i suggest doing a google search and putting his name up on all the websites you find?
    holding focus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 02:39 PM
    The way that I found my father after 25 years, is went on a free site called zabapeoplesearch.com
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Hello Casey:

If you don't have any luck, a private eye will only charge a couple hundred bucks to find him. That ain't too much.

excon
    Margaret-OX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 06:34 AM

Hello Casey
    I Know How It Fells I'm 13 And I don't know my Father but the best thing to do is keep strong about it darling:) and then maybe one day your father might find you.
    But Keep Strong Darling
    Xx
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Nov 2, 2008, 09:41 AM

FRANK J. LYNCH Jr. (age 51)
    1203 GLENWOOD AVE
    PORT HURON, MI 48060
    (810) 984-0116

(associated names)
    Lisa M.
    Shirley N.

If still needed.
    agold68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 08:31 PM
    I'm not going to say I know how you feel but I do my dad dropped my parents when I was 2 days old! Shocking hay but I was told by my stepdads ex wife to not go looking for him, because he was the nastiest person she knew. So if I were you I wouldn't go diggin him up. I ignored her and kept looking for him but when I found him, read about him, and closed the site. He was nasty man he had 4 ex wife's and one of them was my mother. I don't think you should keep looking for him couse you never know what your going to find and you may not like it. I would rather have not ever knowen my father then to know his as a nasty filthy disgusting man that left because he didn't want me... I'm just saying I'm not an expert but I know what I'm talking about it
    KeyahMae1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 07:55 AM
    <im not going to say I know how you feel but I do my dad dropped my parents when I was 2 days old! Shocking hay but I was told by my stepdads ex wife to not go looking for him, because he was the nastiest person she knew. So if I were you I wouldn't go diggin him up. I ignored her and kept looking for him but when I found him, read about him, and closed the site. He was nasty man he had 4 ex wife's and one of them was my mother. I don't think you should keep looking for him couse you never know what your going to find and you may not like it. I would rather have not ever knowen my father then to know his as a nasty filthy disgusting man that left because he didn't want me... I'm just saying I'm not an expert but I know what I'm talking about it>

Your father may have not left you but knew it was better. My mom Gave me up to a stranger. And when I talked to her about it later she told me she was only 14 and I'm the oldest child and she wasn't ready. My dad left us after knocking my mom up with my little sister who I absolutely love but is being raised a bad lifestyle. I'm also looking for my dad but have a social worker to help me because I was abused by my mom and other peopl I hope you have (had) better luck then me because I'm almost 14 and still looking :)
    Xxxxx
    Best of wishes
    palomaiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 08:23 PM
    See with Gods help you can do everything just believe in him you'll see and everithing time you feel like giving up say I can do everything in Christ :)
    Just believe in that.
    I know the felling too
    So just be brave and stay strong
    God bless you
    Paloma :)
    jagaboypimpin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 12:00 PM
    Im looking for my father I have info on my birth cert. He has lived in California for as long as I've known I need help finding him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

Trying to Find My Father [ 20 Answers ]

I have not seen or spoken to my father in a great number of years. I am trying to find his phone number but no luck. His name is Erick Michael Grap. (could go by Rick possibly). His wife's name is Diane Kay Grap. His last known location is either Rocky Mount, NC or Tucumcari, NM. ...

Find my father. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can find my father or if there is any way that anyone can help me find him.

View more questions Search