Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LLL2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Live -in salary
    My mother lives in one of my rental properties and is in need of a live-in. This person would have their own room, be a certified home health aide, and be responsible for mom's total care. If mom paid the live-in's portion of rent which would be $800 to include gas, electric, water, cable, lawn care etc. how much would be an additional salary for the live-in be? The location is Baltimore County, Maryland
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Call a Center on Aging near your mom or even near you (if you are not close by). One of the social workers there will be happy to help you figure out what salary the live-in should get above and beyond the rent.

If you Google "Center on Aging" (without quote marks) plus a location, you should bring up locations plus phone numbers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary for Live-in aide [ 14 Answers ]

My mother is 90, lives in New York and currently her live-in aide receives about $550 per week. Is that a good amount (including room, board)? Should she receive a raise each year and how much? She is given extra money for Christmas and birthday. I would appreciate your answers and thanking you...

Salary for live-in housekeeper [ 8 Answers ]

We have a live-in housekeeper who helps with cooking, cleaning, and childcare. She used to work for my brother-in-law and his family, and we are paying her the same wage as she received from them. I am wondering though if the wage is adequate. I kind of feel like she should get a raise. She's...

Salary vs Hourly, punching a clock on salary. [ 2 Answers ]

My company put me on salary a few years back. I still have to work overtime and I still have to punch a time card, I just dont get paid for any overtime hours. Also I have not gotten the standard raise that I used to get anymore. I was wondering is this fair practice?

Live in NY work in NJ how do I calculate after tax salary [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I currently received an offer to work in NJ, but I want to live in NY. If my salary was about $54,000 annually how would I calculate my after tax salary per month. Can you please provide an example? Thank you

View more questions Search