Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 11, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Annoying me.
    I remember this song form a while ago.
    And the video for it is like...
    A forest and all the animals come out.
    And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away.
    Lol. I might sound nuts.
    But its not no disney song.
    It's a "pop" or "rock" song.
    I don't know.
    It used to be on MTV music videos.
    PLEASE. Even take a guess.:o
    pinkfloyd_817 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Do you remember any of the words? If you do here is what you do you go on yahoo.com and in the search bar you type in this: lyrics-
    And then you type in a line of the song right after it. I hope this is of some to you:)
    crazygirl13455 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:43 PM
    I think you're thinking of "look What You've Done" by Jet
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 04:07 AM
    That sounds like MERCURY REV "In A Funny Way" from 2004. If that's it, you can find it on their album "Secret Migration".

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying Neighbors! [ 27 Answers ]

Ok, at first my husband thought it was my imagination. My neighbors that live right next door do exactly as I do every year! The curtains, I get hardwood floors, they get it a week later, same wreaths at christmas, this week I put out certain topiaries a certain way on the porch then they go and...

Annoying neighbors [ 7 Answers ]

I desperately need advice on what to do about my neighbors! My husband and I bought our house in June of '06. The house next door is rental and we have had problems from the people who are currently renting. The people who live there are husband and wife, they do not have any children. They do...

We have annoying neighbors [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first time using this site so hello:) , My problem is I have very annoying neighbors:mad: , it started when we first moved into our new house, we had only been in the house for two days and that's when they first came over to say hi, well that's when it started there kids were...

Annoying neighbors [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lab/pit mix that is 2yrs old. She is a very friendly dog, she stays in a fenced in yard during the day while myself and my husband are at work. Last week, we had this new couple move in next door. And now everyday when we get home there are new "toys" in our yard. So they keep throwing...

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search