Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I have H1 and L1. Is H1 valid still?
    Hello,

I am in a confusion and need clarification so that I can decide on my future. Your help would be appreciated.

Company A sponsored me H1 and got my H1 stamping done. Company B I work for wanted me to go to US on assignment and got me L1. I am in US on L1 now. I want to switch to Company A now.

1. Is my H1 visa still valid? I don't see any cancellation stamp on H1 in my passport after stamping my L1
    2. Can I switch from here without going back to my country?

What are the other things that I need to switch to Company A?

Thanks in advance
    abhis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by abhis
    Hello,

I am in a confusion and need clarification so that i can decide on my future. Your help would be appreciated.

Company A sponsered me H1 and got my H1 stamping done. Company B i work for wanted me to go to US on assignment and got me L1. I am in US on L1 now. I want to switch to Company A now.

1. Is my H1 visa still valid? I dont see any cancellation stamp on H1 in my passport after stamping my L1
    2. Can I switch from here without going back to my country?

What are the other things that i need to switch to Company A?

Thanks in advance
    Can anyone help me with answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L1 stamping with valid H1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a query regarding H1B and L1 visa. I have my H1B visa stamped with me and I have yet not traveled to US. In the meantime my current Employer in India is willing to file my L1A visa and has started the process for it. My L1A visa has been approved by USCIS and now I am due for visa...

Is my lease valid? [ 4 Answers ]

I signed a lease 2 weeks ago for an apartment in Fargo, ND for a move in date of August 1, 2007. I didn't get it in writing, but I was told that I could move in on July 25, as I am planning on being on vacation until August 1 and I need to be out of my current apartment before then. The property...

Is my lease valid? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a very frustrated first time renter. Here is my sad story. I recently begun apartment hunting and settled on a place very close to my work. When I went in on Sat 6/2/07 to view the apartments I was told by the apartment staff that the rent including specials was $99 total move in...

Is my lease valid? [ 3 Answers ]

I signed a 12 month lease for an apt in Ca. We have been there for 6 months and want out of our lease for several reasons. I was reviewing the lease to find a way to break the lease and noticed that my husband never signed the lease only I did. I am only on the lease because I am an adult living...

Valid lease [ 4 Answers ]

We have been in a rental house for a few months now. The landlord signed a lease before he sent it to us. We made some modifications, initialed the modifications, signed the new modified version of the lease and sent it back to the landlord with the deposit. He now says that none of the...

View more questions Search