Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2008, 08:00 AM
    DS availability
    Hi, can anyone shed any light on the current lack of Nintendo DS's in shops across England. I've tried almost every option, and unless I'm willing to pay inflated prices, I can't get hold of one for love nor money.
    Does anyone know when things will return to normal, and why this is happening? Thanks.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 08:10 AM
    I'm in Canada and the issue may be similar: it's a post-Christmas shortage. You could always ask your local electronics store when they are expecting their next shipment.

DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Thanks for your reply :) , interesting article, although it appears to have disappeared.
    carefreejimbob Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 05:27 AM
    I'm still waiting for my ds to arrive through the post.I found the only way to nab one was to order from a catolouge.but its just the xmas demand.they will be available again in the stores soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Availability of passport for convicted felons [ 29 Answers ]

My fiancée and I are planning out our honeymoon, but recent media articles have put a damper on these plans. We've read that in January 2007, all American citizens traveling throughout the Caribbean, and Mexico must be in possession of a U.S. passport. This even applies to simple border crossings....

Shampoo availability [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where in uk I can buy Jerome Russell hair lightening shampoo - I live in north yorkshire so somewhere local would be great

H1B Quota Availability [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My Name is Ram from NJ, I want to enquire about the H1B quota of this year. Till which date this quota will be available, Actually I am looking for H1B visa for my cousin. Thanks, Ram.

Meladerm Availability in Bangalore [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Can any one tell me Where Meladerm Skin lightning cream available in Bangalore?:confused:

View more questions Search