Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    INMAINE07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Alexandria porcelain doll.
    I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but my mother has a porcelain Alexandria doll that was her mothers. The doll is at least 80 years old. Maybe a hundred. It doesn't have any clothes but is in pretty good condition. The eyes blink and still work. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how much this doll would be worth? It's been left to me when my mother is gone and she was just curious, as she's never really know it's value. Thanks to anyone who can help me! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Does it look like any that you will find by clicking on the following search?

Alexandria Porcelain Doll - Google Image Search
    INMAINE07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 03:42 AM
    I can't really remember what it looks like. I'll have to go to my mom's and take a look at it. Thanks for the reply! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

Porcelain dolls [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a bunch of Disney Princess porcelain dolls from the Brass Key Company. Most are of just the princess' with different dresses, three are the Princess and Prince, and two are the Princess and a horse. The ones that are just the Princess' are 14" and 16". The others are a little shorter,...

Interest on Security in Alexandria VA [ 1 Answers ]

Am I eligible for interest off my security deposit in Alexandria VA? How would I know if so How do I calculate this amount from July 2006 till October 2007?

Porcelain, Composition [ 4 Answers ]

I have heard that porcelain crowns contain an aluminum salt, and I am concerned about ingesting even a small amount of aluminum due to memory loss.

Porcelain Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Please Help!! I bought 2 porecelain angels. One blue and one pink. They look really old. On the bottom of them it says "Jo Lee", and nothing else. I'm trying to find out more information about the angels and how much there worth. If anybody has any information or no where I could go to find out...

View more questions Search